thread: What probiotic/immune booster do you use?

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)

What probiotic/immune booster do you use?

so DD1 started 3yr old kinder in January this year. She loves it but has been sick sick sick since starting! We are now onto her 5th cold/chest infection and im at my wits end. I've been boosting her diet with extra garlic onion and oranges but it's not helping and she keeps getting sick

so my question is what probiotics/immune booster can i supplement her diet with? the only one i can find is Inner Health Plus for kids probiotic and immune booster but I've read mixed reviews about them.

what can i use that is better than Inner Health Plus?

I'm getting desperate as she has to do a sleep study on 18 July at Monash Medical Centre here in Melbourne and she can't be sick for it and we've been on the waiting list since February this year so really don't want to have to reschedule.

any help would be greatly appreciated ray :

TIA

Oct 2007

anyone?

♥ BellyBelly's Creator ♥
    Add BellyBelly on Facebook Follow BellyBelly On Twitter

Feb 2003
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

A naturopath would have far greater access to decent probiotics - Nicole Tracy the BB naturopath is brilliant and based in a few locations, East Melbourne and Park Orchards. Some members were talking about this in another thread about babies getting sick alot, I think they recommended Baby Biotics? Or something like that. Hopefully one of them will post but its a cold winters night on a Sunday, you might have to wait a little for a reply! You could also get Fast Tract which is a bit more exxy but very potent and organic, gluten free. They deliver very fast. Great for the whole family.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    In 2015 I went Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

We use babybiotics. You can get it from most good health food stores, Go Vita stores stock it for sure!

Oct 2007

thanks Kelly & melbel!

yeah i did see the other thread but only inner health was discussed - the op did ask about other brands but it hadn't been replied to yet

Will check out fast track. i don't mind paying a bit more as we all need a bit of a boost here

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Nov 2005
    Langwarrin. Victoria

You coUld also add some olive leaf extract to the shopping list.....we have added that to our boys diet with the probiotics and it seems to be helping his resistance to colds, stuff the other kids are getting he is missing or only getting a mild dose so far this winter.

Oct 2007

You coUld also add some olive leaf extract to the shopping list.....we have added that to our boys diet with the probiotics and it seems to be helping his resistance to colds, stuff the other kids are getting he is missing or only getting a mild dose so far this winter.
    thanks for the tip! DD1 has picked up everything going at preschool and its getting her and I down