Thread: DD's 4th Birthday Party Questions

Default DD's 4th Birthday Party Questions

Hi Just in preparation for DD's 4th birthday, I need a few questions answered....

1. Do parents still attend with their kids at this age, I definitely don't mind if they do, just need to know for catering purposes. The party will be from 11 am till 1/1.30 pm, so the kids will be having lunch - I guess I put out food for the adults too???

2. The kids will be 3,4 and 5 year olds with a fairy theme, but I will be asking a friend of the family who has a 3 and a 7 year old, do you think the 7 year old will feel out of place with all the little ones?

3. How soon in advance do you send the invites out?

4. If I want to have about 10 to 12 - do you think I should ask more like 15/16 - just thinking of people who don't rsvp or can't make it...

Thank you in advance....

Laurin

Hi Laurin

1. - I still stay with my kids, and they are 8 and almost 7 (especially if i don't know the family well)
    2.- I don't think the 7 year old will feel out of place - you could even give her some 'special helper' jobs.
    3. I usually send the invites out about 3 weeks in advance.
    4. - i personally would only send out invites to the children your daughter wants at her party - quality versus quantity lol

Good luck - (i love organising parties for my girls )

yeah no way would i be leaving my one at that age

in our group of friends we do save the dates lol..like for my one yr olds party in over 3mths i've already done save the dates