Thread: Does anyone know how to make Invitations?

Default Does anyone know how to make Invitations?

For a childrens Party?

I am looking for car invitations for my sons 2nd Birthday in about 6 weeks and so far I havent been able to find any.

Im after any cars invites but I was particularly looking for Ramone/Disney Car Movie invites as My son is a BIG FAN.....

Can anyone help me.... I was going to make them as I cant find any where I live....

Any help appreciated

there is a website where a lady makes special invitations and stuff she did my baby shower ones and she was fantastic she is reasonably priced also the website is ilive cards u can also request any and she sends u a proof too see if its what ur looking for...
    hope that helps u a tad GL

An easy way would be to google search for the picture you want and then copy it into your own document. I've done this for DD before. I usually print invitations on photo sized paper. Maybe you could make the car picture fill the space of the photo paper and then put the text on the side of the car?

what exactly are you looking for hun?
    yesterday i got some digital scrapbooking elements and one of the kits was disney pixar cars
    i could make you a photo invite with them if you want...

Briggsy's girl that would be Great ! Im so hopeless at anything digital etc

drop me a PM with what you're after - size (6*4 or 5*7) what you want on it (writing wise) and and email addy so i can email to get photos from you.

M2R ... BG did an amazing job on Dd's invites... she has a knack for these things.. if you haven't seen A's just let me know and i can PM you a link.