Thread: Babylegs?

Default Babylegs?

I haven't bought any yet, but now that winter is coming on they are grabbing my attention more. DD has chubby legs though - are they likely to cut in? Do they fall down?
    Are they worth the money, I guess I'm asking.
    If you use them, do you love, love, love them, or just use them now and then? I can't help being reminded a little of suspender stockings when I see photos...

I love baby legs. So cute. They keep their little legs warm and its so easy to still change the nappy. DD2 has really chubby legs but they don't cut in too much and they definately don't slip down. Go great under dresses too.

They're not too expensive so I would say they are worth the money.

Jack has 3 pairs of baby legs and we LOVE them!! They stay up really well, they dont cut in (although Jack is not overly chubby). They are sooo cute. Jack has been starting to wear them a lot more recently as it has been a little cooler in the arvo/night. They are also great for us as our house is all tiles and they help his little knees wheh he is crawling around.
    I would definently recommend them....great value!

We haev both hugaluggs and baby legs and i love them all, i think that the BL are a bit longer in lenght though...

Awesome great for nappy free time too

Hmm, might have to go do some window shopping...
    Thanks guys.

we LOVE our babylegs in this house. I often put them on Mateauz at night time and OMG they making changing bums so much easier. they dont fall down and cutting in...hmmmm I honestly cant remember..maybe just a little but then bubba chubba is what probably helps them stay up :

Vy still has apair...her 'wainbow sox' that she wears all the time.

Yup both my kids are wearing a pair right at this moment (DD is wearing huggalugs cos they are shorter than the babylegs that I have).

I have 15 pairs of babylegs/huggalugs. SO yes they are great!!

eta - the supersoft ones are lush - they cut into chubby thighs much less too. I only have one pair but if I see the others on special I will grab them!!

LOL Wow Kitt3n, do you own shares in the company??

Ok so you have convinced me, but tell me - do the lighter colours stain really easily?

pmsl no - i have alwas bought them on super special, around 40% off Thats why i have so many!! havent had any issues with stains