thread: BBH bamboo fitted question?

Jan 2008

BBH bamboo fitted question?

hi again everyone,

i was wondering bbh bamboo fitted nappies what weight size or age have they gone up to for you if you use them? im not sure how much longer my son will be in them for maybe 2 more months maybe longer i dunno he weighs 9.7 kilo... how did you go with fitting these around bubba's legs?

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

Pip is now 11.5kg and still in them - now he's running he's losing weight.

I do up the legs on the last / second last snap and skip a snap to make the tummy tight.

Dec 2005

Nina was wearing BBH until she tt at just over 2 years, and she was around 14 kg when that happened.
    Emily is 10kg and still in them.

Jan 2008

jodi kazbah for give me if im not reading right but what snap fast button did you use we do it so both buttons are snapped onto the two last ones at this point. Some times i can manage to skip one button on one side making it tighter if i am lucky and he isn't trying to escape on the change table.
    Last edited by squidipa; May 2nd, 2009 at 09:01 PM. : Spelling

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

The leg snaps are on the last one. The edge snap is on whatever I can get it to, IYKWIM?

Is he running yet? Because when bubs starts running around, they will change their body shape & lose weight a bit. Pip went from Large to Medium again.

Add krysalyss on Facebook

Feb 2007
    on the move.....

DS is just over 15kg and he still fits them fine. We still use two snaps on each side. They do stretch a teeny bit too. We have a very tall toddler (94cm when turned two) but he isn't skinny so I would be confident that they would fit most till TT.

Dec 2005

With Nina, I could only get one snap (one each side) on the last one (she has wide hips). With Emily the snap is the 2nd last one (she's tall and skinny with no hips).
    Does that make sense?

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

DS is 14kg and still in them and looks like he'll be in them when he's 5 the way that he's approaching toilet training

Jan 2008

With Nina, I could only get one snap (one each side) on the last one (she has wide hips). With Emily the snap is the 2nd last one (she's tall and skinny with no hips).
    Does that make sense?
    that makes sence thank you and thank you everyone for sharing