Thread: Best covers for terry flats?

Default Best covers for terry flats?

SIL is going to use terry flats when her bubs is born in September and I wanted to get her some covers to use instead of plastic pilchers so I need advice on what the best covers are to use with these. I want to get her a variety of brands so she can decide herself what her faves are when she needs to buy more as bubs gets older. Thanks!

Swear by Motherease rikki.

I've found the Baby Beehinds PUL covers are great, as they are stretchy enough to pull over the bits of the nappy that stick out the leg holes (you know how terry flats can be a bit bulky and aren't really nappy shaped once folded!). They are also only about $12 each so not that expensive, and lots of cool colours! I've tried a few others but I haven't liked them as much as the BBH ones.

Yep, Motherease and BBH are what I grab for when I use terry flats..

Mother-ease rikki, tots bots fleece covers and maz-a-licious fleece covers. That's what I use, and have used them with terry toweling in the past when DD1 was a baby.

I use Maz-a-licious fleece. I sold whatever else I had, they are the only ones I will use

Booroi and Maz-a-liscious!

If she wants to use wool then I highly recommend the Loveybums wool pull ups but they are exxy

I used wonder wraps one size PUL covers fantastic and the one size fits all so no changing sizes etc

Backing Maz all the way here. DS is sensitive to PUL, so we only use fleece covers here.
    The shape of Maz's covers are perfect over terry flats as they cover the whole nappy (well not sure about NB size, coz terry flats are pretty bulky, lol)
    When DS has diarrhea thats all I use, coz I find not even sposies contain it

I have some BBH PUL covers, but haven't been able to use them yet as they're HUGE and Abi's smaller than I was expecting.

Thanks so much for your help! I've had a look at all of your suggestions and I think I will get her an assortment to try so she can work out what works best for bubs and go from there.