thread: Bundles of Buns feedback

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Gold Coast

Bundles of Buns feedback

Just wondering if anyone has one of these and how they found them.

Ta

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

I haven't got any, but I've heard they are awesome.

Very much like ittis apparently - very trim.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Gold Coast

Thanks Mel, that's what I wanted to hear.

Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble

Crystal can you post back and let me know how you like them too - and what you got and the cost etc? I am finding it hard to decipher everything being a newbie MCN user - so any shortcuts appreciated.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Gold Coast

I will. It won't be for a couple of weeks I think.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

i think Marlene has some of these... check out the cloth thread i have heard lots of mentions of them... None myself but always looking for new naps to try

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Gold Coast

Sami, I have put a photo of the nappy on my ticker. It only came today so I can't say what it's like absorbency wise, but I'm super happy with the fit and trimness. As Mel said, they are as trim as an IB, but with more options on the inside re: booster position etc.

I chose a picture with a high stitch count so it was more expensive than others. $45.50 including postage. The actual nappy is only $30. For DD's one and only custom special nappy I'm happy with that price.

Maybe someone else has one they've actually used and can say more about absorbency and whether there's any wicking from the embroidery? Otherwise I can post back in a month or so when it's at full absorbency and has seen some bum use.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Wooo it looks great!

I'm getting two custom made as well - so as soon as I get them I can give my opinion as well.

I think she is shutting down customs though - so not sure if they will be available for too much longer that way.

Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble

Fantabulous crystal!! looks stunning Thanks so much