Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #132

Nettie - just don't go looking at the ecobubs wool pockets.. lol..

As for wet bags, I just started using one, and I think its pretty good... doesn't get as stinky as a plastic bag... I got mine on special from Sarah...

Shouldn't be typing, cos I've got Maccas fingers...mmm grease, but wetbags are great, the number of times I've almost thrown nappies in plastic bags out! Aiee!

Hope your little dude isn't too sick Ash.

Fj - so you wouldnt put your bub in a BBB + wool over overnight??

BBB and wool overnight has definitely worked for us at times PP. Depending on how much Riv's had to drink before bed. :P We had a stage where he was wetting through sposies and night nappies, but now, a well boosted BBB does the trick if a night nap's unavailable. You really will have to try it and see with yours. Just do it when the bedding's due for a wash anyway - just in case.

lol i have heaps of sheets so not too worried if i have to change them.

i too find them a little short in the rise! havent done us overnight for about 12 months!!

what about the mandy macs?

Not personally simply because they didn't fit Isla that well & she out wee's them pretty fast. Maybe new bub, not sure before 6 months as thats when I started with MCN with Isla.

I'm depressed... might have to go buy a nappy....

they fit a little better as they are about 1 inch longer than my newer BBB ihave one older one that is the same length! not sure how much longer they will last her!

Could it be a boy/girl thing? I know some nappies are like that, and some boosting styles are like that - they can suit boys and girls differently. Both FJ and Jols have girls. Are there any with boys who hate Baby BeeHinds (to shoot my quickly formed theory down? :P).

Nelle, I haven't tried them at night yet, cos they are really soaked during the day when I take them off him - after about 3 hours, and they need changing or I'm afraid they might leak.. so not game enough to try of a nighttime!!!

How old is he? There was a period when Riv was about 8 months where he out-weed everything, but we seem to be okay now. Perhaps each kid is just really different, and every nappy's worth a try every now and then?

LOL I have a girl and have found BBB's & wool to work :P

Nelle - he's nearly 18 months. Just a Mr Pi$$y Pants I tell ya!!!!

I love my BBB on both girls, and they're both big wetters. Nina drinks anywhere between 2 and 3 litres of water a day, plus milk, and we use BBB & wool cover at night. I also use the BBB & wool cover on Emily. I find the lowrise on them really good for Nina as she has wide hips.
    Well I've finally got my washing of nappies up to date. It's good to have a decent stash now. DH refuses to use disp now, insisting on always putting a cloth on. And I'm surprised it's usually him to show off an nappy or two when we have visitors! It's very cute.

both kids use BBB at night with both boosters and either a fleecie cover or a set of woolies.
    Cm - I poor little A...give him a big kiss and cuddle form us.

Now who was asking about wetbags...we got 3 of them. We got the BIG baby beehind one which I thought ah what a waster but it is fantastic...then I have the small and large jamtots wetbags. I am in totaly agreeance with Nelle - to many thrown out nappies in normal plastic bags.

Jodstar - did you get your boosters yet???

Wet bags- bubblebubs have some great wetbags, i have 2

BBB- love em on Annika, havent used on mj yet

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast