Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cloth Nappies #132

omg- i just found some gorgeous dolphin longies at darlings downunder for $30!!!!

All done PP

Thanks FJ!

oh behave nessa.....stop telling me these yummy [email protected]!!!!

fionas - our order is in oh and expect a big parcel...im going to off load some baby boy clothes onto you

ETA bloody hell nessa i went and had a look and i want the rainbow ones now!!!!!! dame you woman!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by maz; July 7th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.

Nessa - I got my Cushie Tushie today! Thank you!! I take it the colourful things are the wipes and are the white things liners?? As you can tell, I'm clueless with this stuff!

I've washed it once - now waiting for it to dry (in this rain!!) so I can wash it again before using it... Looks so cute, I just can't wait to try it out!

WOHB - Real Nappies with cotton prefold (last clothy clean.. then in sposies )

Maz- i brought a large dolphin one!! was tempted by the rainbow... but Ali offered tro knit one for me...

Netti- Yep the green squares are the wipes, the white fleece is the liners

i got fluffy mail!!!!!!!!!!
    12 x bbb
    1 x magicall
    3 x PUL
    1 x B booster

AND MY LITTLE SQUIRT wooohoooooooooooooooo (thanks Lea).

Ah great Maz On that note, I have winter boys stuff in o's, any good to you?

Sigh.

I did 48 hours of sposies and sudocream and rash was mostly gone but her skin was peeling and dry something shocking...

So back in cloth and i have red bum again.

It happenedafter a big poo, i had her overnight in a cute tooshie and then i put her in a kissaluv + hemp booster (coz i was expecting poo) and then she pooped, i changed her and it's red and won't subside...

i realy hope it's not my nappies. i'd hate 2 tell people they were right that cloth causes rash...

WOHB: sposie

Sparrowgal have you tried the opsite flexifix that Nessa recommended?
    I've never had anyone tell me cloth cause NR - in fact I always thought cloth was better until it was there then sposies were good for the stay dry factor. maybe I'm totally clueless .

In not nappy news, DS is in love with Raggs. I bought a DVD the other day at a powerhouse sale and he laughs and dances and it's so cute!

WOHB: blueberry.

Awsome MAz, because it is freaking freezing here.

Fiona - mateauz is just into a 00 and we have heaps of them and 0's babe..thanks anyway

Im still thinking about them dame longies.................................

Hi All -

I have been missing in action for a few days because my DH was getting me a new laptop so he needed my old one and my new one to get all the data transferred across and all that good stuff.

Not much to report though - DS is getting his bottom 2 year molars. One is in about 3/4 of the way in and the other is JUST trying to break through the skin. So his poo is yucky and is burning his bottom. He had bleeding spots this afternoon and screamed and cried when I changed him so it was back into sposies and I lathered him up with Curash medicated which works well for us.

Where is Gigi??? I sure do miss her nightly posts - has anyone heard from her outside of the forums? Is she ok?

No new nappies for me - don't have the money. I did however grab myself a GK wetbag off ebay for 50% off and the person selling it was more than happy to wait a week for payment which is the only reason I could do it. I was sick of dealing with numerous plastic bags when I'm out and though I haven't thrown any nappies away I'm afraid DH will!

WOHB: sposie and mountains of cream

Maz- for $30 i coudnt say no, most longies are as you know $45 - $50

New thread HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678