Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #133

Kat - I got my snappi's from Big W...

i know katones... i tried them when i originally wanted to use flats and they always came off...
    they have 12 on ebay for $10 is this good?

The only thing Mel with ebay is i will probably loose 50% of what i paid! crappo!!!!!!!!

FJ... well being me and clueless i got 4 unlined and 1 lined.. not knowing what it meant... but yes they will be rainy day nappies i guess..

WOHB - Green CB Pocket with Bamboo bifold

ok here goes... here is a picture of the cover... it is a PUL outer and either flannelette or hemp soaker
    Last edited by christy; July 9th, 2008 at 05:41 PM.

ooh i like that blue colour!

I shall have to check Big W out for snappis, i did look today when at the chemist but they didn't have any

I got this one....
    Last edited by christy; July 9th, 2008 at 05:41 PM.

oooh katones that is cute.... i still cant believe we are almost in 3rd trimester!!!!

SO mel... when do you get to test our your BBH saleswoman skills on us?

PP, what did you pay for them?

LOL @ PP
    dunno. I have to fill in forms, get an ABN, get a kit, organise parties AND have a baby... LOL

katones, sorry I'm going to have to take those pictures out (as per the guidelines...) but you can put the pics in a gallery if you like. Then post the link... have a look at the gallery.

PP I have 2 snappies... I just use them like I use covers, alternate one for the other unless its covered in poo.

WOHB: Nothing.... again...

You forgot to collect your baby bonus! BUt that is all do-able in the next 10 days surely!!

Quote Originally Posted by christy View Post

WOHB: Nothing.... again...

Does your bub ever have pants on Christy? lol
    They were $17 each plus postage ($4.90). I have 5... i dont know.. maybe i freaked. Nelle thinks they are wonderful on newborns so maybe use them with #2 and see how we go????

Also is $1 a snappy a good price?>
    How many do you think i should buy
    Last edited by PinkPalace; July 9th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

well i got my first pair of longies today knitted by my grandma

heye they are Grandmas Longies

Dont really like the colour she chose and next pair will be minus the bottom ribbing but its still good!!!

Mel- thats great- I too am a demonstrator but not for Baby Beehinds but for Cushie Tushies

Ooh I just got my longies in the mail... OOOOooohhh baby they are NOICE.....
    I can't believe they were only $15... I guess it would make sense to prewash and then lanolise every wool item I have now? do it all at the same time yeah? That makes sense I guess...

WOHB: my half ar$e attempt at folding a flat nappy and first go at a snappi. Secured with a maz cover cos I reckon if I lifted him off the change table without it, the nappy would have fallen off (everyone remembers that scene from 3 men and a baby I'm sure.. )

PP.....have pm you.

Mel that is awesome........just submitted my tax today and I GET IT ALL BACK $1320 and its all mine so am going to have a huge nappy shop soon

what do I HAVE to get.........where do I get a snoozy one Mel

I was so glad DD had bathed cooper last night as I wasnt feeling well, she put a sposie on him. he woke up at midnight screaming, and stunk, he had diareahh it was all through hi clothes all up his back and had leaked on to his sheets, I was so glad he had a sposie on, straight to the whellie bin( ) for that one and a showere with dad...have had sposies on all day waiting for a repeat.

WOHB.......Sposie see above story.

Good o on the tax return mel!!!
    I am still waiting for my certificate from my old work up north.. they posted it to my nth qld address! hopeless... i havent had a refund yet though! lol
    maybe this time

Mel - you'll have to email her to put in a custom order for a Snoozywun. I'll pm you her email address if you like?

That would be g8t Mel

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast