Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #134

I can't seem to get microfleece from anywhere!!!! Nobody has heard of it up here on the sunny coast (must be the sun affecting brain cells or something.. lol)

Think we might have to stick with disposables...

Mel PM me your addy
    I'll send you some liners (lol is that what you want i havent read the last page).
    I don't really use them anymore and it's p!ss easy to get hold of down here.

ETA: Kaz, I thought I posted this already, it must have eaten it. So sorry to hear about FiL. I'm sure it would have been wonderful for him to have seen Pip and don't think it's your fault
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; July 10th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.

Gudism, spotlight don't even have microfleece?? strange..... or you don't have a spotlight near you??

Kat - i went to spotlight and the lady I asked looked at me like I had horns growing out of my head. My mum went to lincraft the other day too at Maroochydore - and none there either. Must stop existing from about Caboolture onwards or something!! LOL

Ash - thanks for the offer hon Kaz Pm'd me with an offer I couldnt' refuse!!!! But thank you so much anyway

But on the bright side - I'm very excited about my new berry plush that I have in front of me..... and the ecobubs... MMmmm... do I really have to prewash.. lol

they sometimes call it micropolar .. or just have it bundled up with the polarfleece.

Dammit, beat me to it. Pfft one of these days I'll get to send you something.
    PM me your address. I'm sending you something. Don't know what yet.
    Dammit, should have keep the parcel bag from when you sent the christening outfit, then i could stop pestering you. Geeeze woman.

Someone hasn't taken her crazy pills today... well in five days, i can't find them, and i can't find my script... How have i upended my house by cleaning it? Can't get into my doc for two weeks... two weeks. *argh*. Maybe if I clean some more they will appear.

WOHB: a sposie, i believe, because my laundry was overflowing and i had to prioritise clothes over nappies.

Ash - try looking in the fridge for your pills... I always seem to put things in the fridge that don't belong there when I'm overtired or not thinking straight...

And you are not sending me anything!! Grrr.. I'll come to Geelong and slap you silly woman!! lol

LOL... nope I'm with you Mel, I've gone to 2 spotlights & they have all looked at me like I was insane. I found some hiding in the polar fleece.

ARGH I have a 20 month old who won't eat, but is hungry.... stubborn child.

WOHB: Maz-a-licious prefold and maz-a-licious cover..... she's all mazzed up in hope that we get some post today...

I got fluffy mail today! Maz, it finally arrived, and it's sooooo soft. I don't really want to use them as they'll get dirty lol
    Got my BBH too today. So I've got 3 more fluffy mail on it's way. Aust Post is so slow to come up this way! Very frustrating when you're waiting on prescious cargo (ie, fluffy mail )

christy - give her 2 min noodles. That seems to work for Nina when she's in one of those moods

ETA - mel, hope Aricyn has a speedy recovery. How are you going, about to pop yet?

fluffy Mail! Yay, 2 lots too! I was the Night sky longies from Ewe Beauty. Oh so cute & oh so tiny!
    The other was another pair of longies I got from B4B, Nice should fit just as winter comes into play next year. Too small for Isla though Never mind.

Spot light also calls the microfleece "little additions" But even straigh up polar fleece will work as a liner.

Ok, fine, can SOMEONE that has mel's address pm me it, because she just won't cooperate!
    i tried stalking you on whitepages but i umm decided it wouldnt work. some random could end up with some random mail.

ok suggestions please

Best place to buy:

Hemp
    Bamboo
    PUL

Also would you make bifolds to sit in a PUL cover for a newborn? or use a whole nappy?
    which would work best and what material... hemp or bamboo with microfibre

PP....there is a shop at acacia ridge that sells nappy making supplies, I am going to go there and check it out. they have an online store but you can go in and buy I do know they have PUL

Will drop in about 2.30 if thats OK

Just had a look have moved to Kingston, they stock everything,

yeah that is fine... DD is asleep so just give a knock
    Is it the pookey pockets? i ll search to see the online store....
    I want to make my own wetbags... lol

thats the one.......wasnt sure if I was allowed to mention names.....I was thinking of doing a class on how to make a pocket.

i dont know either lol... oh well i am sure it will get taken down if we cant.
    Bubba earth has PUL 1.5m x 50cm for $7.25 is that good? that should get me 2 wetbags?

Would you have to double lined it or just have the laminated side inwards.... anyone have a tape handy to measure the size of their wetbag?
    Last edited by PinkPalace; July 10th, 2008 at 01:37 PM.

Nettie - the ones that 'didn't work for us' are loulous, a rollicking rascals AI2 & some cruddy american WAHM AIOS that wick & are just generally cruddy.

Kaz - I have a kindercoat - it's AWESOME!!! What colour did you get, black or red? I got the red & I luffs it much. I ordered mine from Alaska!! It was on super duper special though.

I want some fluffy mail too!!! Waiting on those Cushi tooshies...

PS HAPPY 6 MONTHS MY LITTLE PUMPKIN PRINCESS!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast