Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cloth Nappies #135

Just a little tip on lanolin - if you buy generic anhydrous (pure) lanolin from the chemist, it is heaps cheaper than Lanisoh. From memory I got a jar of it for about $5, and a little tiny tube of Lanisoh is about the same price I think. It's exactly the same stuff, just one is branded and thus more expensive!

WOHB: Bamboozle & Sugarpeas wool cover. He'll be trying out his purdy pink dot minky WCDN tonight - yay.

Hey girls... I think AP has eaten my fluffy mail AGAIN! Apprently a set of longies & a nappy (same parcel) were sent from victoria on Wednsesday last week & I still haven't got it
    Maz, before you ask, Yes its the person I was asking you about, remember with my payment not showing up till I pointed it out... I will check with my post office tomorrow if its possibly there & I just didn't get a card (has happened in the past) but I am begining to worry. At least this time it was only $25 & not $150!

**** - see this is why i send you everything registered Fiona!!!!!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday and got those mikl jug holder's you so desperately wanted.

not having a good day...little man doesnt want to bf atm (dame AF)

be back when things are happiers in my mind

Aww Maz, I hope that Mat gets back into it when your AF leaves, and then you'll only need to find a solution for while you have AF...

FJ, unluckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That's great you got your longies Lime!

Does anyone have a Waggle-Wee-Kid nappy? I'm curious.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Beautrix - i have also bought lanolin from the Honey & Soap SHoppe in the Central Market very cheaply - i reckon Lanisoh hikes up the price! DId you end up embroidering on the longies or leave as is?

FJ - blimey, i hope your PO has the card and that's all it is!

Limey - glad to hear you're getting a holiday, how cool. I don't know what i would do with poo on the nappies on holidays, with no little squirt. The wet ones wouldn't bother me, but poo in that situation, fills me with dread. I think i'd have to visit a laundrette in the nearest town if i went somewhere with no washing machine.

THere is a thread in Nappycino forums, i think under Ages and STages, one called "travelling with cloth" including overseas travel, camping, all sorts. Some people wash the nappies in the shower, stomping them like grapes!!! that's dedication!

WOTBB; put bilby to bed in whizz kidz and longies - she pooped within 15 minutes! so now, Lotus Night nappy and longies on, under the cotton sleeping bag. Two hours since i put her down, and she's still not asleep ! argh! i really wanted to watch So you think you can dance tonight - been looking forward to that. I've taped it, the way she is, i'm not going to get any tv in tonight. Third night of bad sleeping. Grrr.

Gigi- nah just left them!! , but she has on the longies i got from DDU Kozy designs!!! am about to pay for another pink pair now!!

New thread HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789