Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #136

waaaaa i cant keep up your all so quick!!!
    my nappy stash is so pathetic haha cant wait till tax time!!! going out today and it might have to be pea pods grrrrr unless i put her in BBH but then i wont have a night nappy my ittis are in the wash and all that leaves is pea pods and flats my mums coming with her credit card before we go out today so i can order some more ittis thank god!! bring on tax time!!! we are still waiting on dps bloody group certificates!! rediculous!!
    gigi - thanks for that i have entered the lottery lol i havnt even heard of those nappies before but hey who could knowck back a free mcn??
    WOHB - BBH and fluffy cover

We went the sposie route last night - did have a Sandmans dry... but he had a bit of nappy rash - which I BET was caused by the fact that grandma looked after him the other day from 7.30am to 6.30 and only did two nappy changes.. TWO!!!!!!! OMG.. I do so many during the day.....
    Now he is in sposies till rash clears up... GRRRRR...... thank god Huggies were on special at Big W today!!!!!

WOHB: Sposie

omigod 2 changes gudism!!
    THat is crazy. even for sposies that would be crazy!

Well i am glad the sun has satyed out that means my BBB will he dry for tomorrow.
    I cant believe it is the weekend already and i have to go back to work.. i swear the weeks get shorter and shorter (although you b probably dont feel it gudism... wheres this baby!!!)
    HOw long will they leave you before intervening?

WOHB - Blue CB pocket

PP - I know 2 changes is crazy.. stupid woman. (Bloody MIL...)

They'll let me go 14 days over so I could still be here for another two weeks. I've got a funny feeling about tuesday though..... so we'll have to see. I'm scrubbing walls down today - thou I don't want to go on the weekend, want to wait till during the week so I get my OB for sure.. lol

im very excited for you - how do you think you will go
    i have been thinking alot about the 2 under 18 months thing lately (although it is too late to turn back lol).. excited but hoping routine will quickly follow~ P)

MEL!
    Fluffy mail!
    4 x L BBH PUL for you! 2 x green, 1 purple and 1 blue

PP - 2 under 18 months will be fine - well you'll be fine. Mine is already 18 months, and is getting better by the day, so I'm not as worried as I was about 4 months ago!!!! He really was a little nightmare.. he's actually quite pleasant to be around these days.. lol

Wish I had fluffy mail.. but alas! Twasn't meant to be...

Fluffy mail here too, not my longies but a WC dreamy nigts in the standard side. So much smaller then the plus size.

Dont fret Mel - my are only 2nd hand BBB. all i could afford but fluffy mail all the less. i hope they are still absorbant... should i do a strip wash just in case.. (what does that involve again?)

FJ- will it be big enough? I so need to learn to knit! they are so cute

PP I would think 2nd hand BBB would be MORE absorbant than new since it would have been washed umpteen times already?! Strip wash = hot wash with a smidge of diswashing liquid.

thanks MAB - i hope they are ok how long has punky been in cloths for?

Since birth PP - although it was nae funky MCN, we went 'old skool' with terry flats lol. Had a 'sposie period when we moved from Syd to Melb but have been sposie free for, wow, months now! Woohoo!

wooohoo!
    i have 2 boxes of huggies sposies for #2. and about 12 small Mcn's... will see how we go..
    not sure about the runny poo lol

oh the newborn pooh!!!!

I just had to do a strip off and bath for my little madam who decided her dlish needed to be crapped in......oh and apparently her suit needed to be covered in poop!! omg it was everywhere

I am sitting her thinking about the nappy in the bathroom which needs squirting!!!!

WOAB: lime DLISH
    WOMB:bubblebubs

Gigi - hope the Bilbster is OK this morning? Poor little possum (mixing my marsupial metaphors). Give her a big hug or ten from me please and hope she's all better soon.

Well, Mr E in the spanky pink dotty minky WCDN was a success - dry as a bone (after only 1 pre-wash) in the morning, outer still not wet. Yay-a-roo! And best of all, he looked so purdy in it. His grandma the gender conformist wanted to 'accidentally' lose it, until I told her how much night nappies cost so she grudgingly conceded to not mind her grandson wearing pink as long as it was covered with a suitably manly cover. I am so going to get him that t-shirt which says 'tough guys wear pink too'.

Nelle - I can't get over how much Si has grown - he is such a cutey. I suppose they do that growing thing, don't they. Clever River too, figuring out how to escape. We got a baby cage (playpen) for Euan, which he headbutts to try to move across the room. Nothing's going to hold this kid back for sure. Eep.

That's it for sort-of nappy news from me, better go make lunch whilst the small human is still asleep. He's been asleep for ages - fell asleep in the new connecta (carrier) whilst out and has stayed asleep whilst I got him in and out of the car, so I can't see my luck lasting too much longer.

WOHB: Berry Plush

PP, I put it on Isla & it fits LOL, But was bought for Mr doodle

Oh Bea - I had that experience with a d'lish not so long ago - commiserations to you hon. Mine was all over the car-seat, now I'm scared to put a d'lish on him anywhere near the car.

Im doing my best not to buy any NB sposies!

I will do this MCN all the way!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast