Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Grrr, I hate when I forget to subscribe to a new thread!!

Anna - Hellooooooooooooo... totally thought you'd popped there for a while m'lady! Hope your 'puter is fixed soonish & your next little boy gets his skates on for you!!

Oooh Katones - Hand delivered fluff, that IS special! (& for BG & Maz too ofcourse..)

Missymoo - I think that b4b would still be a good place to sell ck's, auriels or otherwise, I mean, the starting bid can be $5 ykwim, it's the bidders that make it so insainly expensive. You could always put a buyout of a lesser price, but I'd bet a couple of weeks later you'd see your nappy listed for mega bucks, as sad as that is... of course a private sale to someone you know will love & use them is preffered, but not everyone has that option.

Again on the auriels... seriously, not that long ago I hadn't even HEARD of them... I wonder what next month's obsession will be in the MCN world?!

I need some help http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/napp...ml#post1711831

Only 2 soakers are now fitting out of 5 that did before!! If I can't unshrink them then they should fit Miss L

I got some mail today..thanks Mel, 2 pairs of stripy baby legs!

I also found some wings at cotton on kids for emily's lady bug costume. The wings are red so I bought a black t-shirt. I need to get some sort of anntena now!

Kat - no thanks, I had my own 2 year old monster today - he crashed on the couch just before snoring his head off. Think he was tired.

QM - craze next month? Bundle of buns? They look pretty choice..

No nappy news here. I put a medium IB on Aricyn just before. He still fits on the second last snaps - not even on the last ones yet... horribly skinny my boy is!!!!

WOAB: the said medium IB
    WOMB: Kissaluvs (she is still in size 1 - same one she was wearing 7 months ago) and mother-ease cover.

ETA - you're welcome EEJ - glad nothing went missing!

i got fluff from Arimeh! i finally have rainbow baby legs (now just need a baby to put them on!)

having a shocking few days - i think my eyes have gone hinky with pregnancy - can't seem to get through a day without a headache. baby is insanely hyper - love it, but can't wait for the next 10 weeks to be over so she's here (plus i have a heap of pretty nappies i want to show off!)

Maz - i get stuff from Melbel on Sunday too - gonna have to make sure i clean the car out to make room! i is getting a mei tai - she helped me pick one out and i'm sooooo looking forward to getting it!

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ml#post1711926

hmmm hehehehheheheh

im in a stopid mood!!!!!!!!!

Watch out

bad bad bad Maz!!!

might i suggest you hide from my DH on Sunday - or use a different name... he knows i likes my Maz stuff and considering i just spent more money (which means he has less play money to occupy himself while we're at shower on sunday)...

i just got my fluffy...ooooo sooooo precious!!! i am in love!!!!
    kate was such a lovely lady!!!!

kitt3n you are going to love the nappies!!!!!

nana sorry to say...i got the black cat/lucky 13 nappy

oh Maz you are naughty I'm looking forward to trying the boob pads cause I pump full time and my poor boozies....but I want no NEED a taggy blanket!!!! I have been looking for one as emily is not sleeping well and I was reading how these may help!!!!

well got the iish fly on today! Loving it! The snap ins are a bit of a PITA but it fits really well - and hubby like it! No divorce here this week! lol Put a pic up on facebook...here

Ali - hope em feels better soon

WOHB: iishfly ballerina AI2

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

haven't read from the start of this thread

just coming in to post what i tried to post last night (and it wouldn't post)

all this talk of baby leg warmers, that's what i have on bilby tonight, it was 28 today, so it's nightie tonight, with her huggaluggs leg huggers. (when it's not quite cold enough for longies). i like that the Huggaluggs are made in Australia, and the fabric composition is very nice. They still look good after countless washes so i'm happy.

about the bbh covers
    on different babies, this cover does work.
    it's not that it's bad or anything, different covers suit diff nappies and diff shaped bubs.

it's made of sandwich PUL (so two layers of PUL stuck together) so it's sturdy.
    they use hi tech 2000 aplix, best aplix you can get, so thumbs up for that
    it's not as user friendly for use over prefolds imo, as there are no leg gussets
    but it was fine for us, over small fitteds.
    because the small cover fitted fine over her small fitted nappies
    but it was hopeless over her flats
    so i had to work out, WHAT to use it with and when.
    bilby had chicken legs at the start, maybe a child with chubbly legs would experience a diff fit.
    some of these things, you just don't know, until you try.
    i also had some things happen that i didn't bank on
    like our fleecy whizz kidz cover, i didn't EXPECT it to work well over a prefold, but it did! so that was great. the baby beehind bamboo foldup, folded into three, fitted into it just perfect and we did get pootainment.

leg gusset covers are designed specifically for use with prefolds

all depends what you are going to put UNDER that cover
    what size/shape your bub ends up being
    so there really isn't any BEST cover to buy, it's what works best for your bub, that ends up being YOUR best cover.
    i'd just use the small bbh cover a little bit later on, over fitteds. i was such a flop at flats, maybe someone else had success with them over flats adn can tell you about that.

it was good to have a range of brands, style and sizes of covers,
    so that when ONE cover didn't suit that particular nappy choice, i had something else to try.

PUL covers with leg gussets:

• bambino mio
    • imse vimse
    • thirsties
    • motherease (the rikki, not the airflow)
    • bummibrites
    • the older style tots bots covers before this current range, i'm not sure aboutt the current range

Alioops, i sent you natural liners months ago, have you still got those? glad you're getting help at home.

maz - your latest fluffy mail sounds wonderful

kitten - LADYBIRD ENABLING - check out Wrigglebots (Melbel on this thread), she stocks the Kidorable ladybug range. i found gorgy ladybug stuff on the annegeddes us site, pity postage is so bleh!

bilby had super backwards tt-ing day today. started off great - another dry night nappy - breakfast in knickers - then we went out (My Fatal Mistake). ALL the three pair of trousers i packed got used. i normally only pack one spare set of clothes. she stopped telling me WHEN, she REFUSED to use the strange to her toilets. as soon as we got home - communication recommenced, toilet action commenced. ARGH!

have now packed

• Potette with absorbent liner bags (if somewhere where there is no loo, or she doesn't like the loo)
    • wipe tablets
    • three spare trousers
    • three trainers
    • folding toilet insert seat (if she will use a loo, if one is available)

in our going out bag
    blimey, so much for not having to pack mcn anymore, my bag is just as full for tt-ing!

i think i will take her out next, in trainers, with pullup fleece cover over the top for added waterproofing protection. She doesn't leave puddles with the trainers, but sometimes public loos are a long way away from where she is, when accident happens.

i think out next stage might be "knickers with pullup fleece cover" (going out).

So, home toilet and childcare toilet is FINE, telling me and her primary caregiver is FINE, anythign else - CHAOS RULES!

oh PUL covers with leg gussets - check out the NEW Booroi ones!! they look awesome!!!!!!

I wouldn't sell it on B4B because I don't know whats gonna happen> I would prefer for it to go to someone on here or on NC

Alexis that looks soooo cute!!

Ali I replied in your thread babe. GL You might need it.

No nappy news here. Got my Kirrily Key Fob though. Matches my Plus One nappy bag! YAY!

WOHB- WC fitted and Loopy Lily shorties. Cute!

Well shes got a Lou Lou on now...

..and quite frankly I am not sure about them.

It is probably a TAD on the small side in terms of rise, but still fits nicely. But the front velcro panel is SOOOO wide! It is very hard to get done up with out it bulking on such a skinny bubba.
    And the wet zone layers between the inner and outer seem to be folded or creased or something - I cant them to flatten out again, they are just a little uncomfy feeling.

Aside that though they seem ok. lol Will see how we go after another wash or 2. . . The front panel though is a problem.

Dont think they will last long before she grows out of them. Perhaps will get a large and see how that works.

WOHB: Funky pink stripes Lou Lou AIO

anyone tell me other side snapping nappies BESIDES auriels..(fit isn't right on jack) i know it has been discussed a gazillion times before BUT i am useless...

Kat - I dont like side snappers either, but check out the Mother instinct site, and the bib and Tucker nappies. They are side snapping pockets and I really love the fit on Charlotte.

kat - ecobubs, dragonflymagik, cute tooshues, whizz kids, blueberry, sugar shots (but you know that!!) umnnnnnnnnn cant think!

wohb - bizy bee nn/ loeybums wool

PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out birth announcments

Ange has had her baby..Saskia..im in love already

kat - berry plushes...um um um arent abbey grows side snapping???? - CGR's um um it hurting to think woman!!!!

Oh Alexis thats interesting to hear about Lou lou's...ive never had one hmmmm

ok back to cutting threads

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast