123412 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Well the girls are in sposies while mum is here. At least they are nature baby care though. Em's pants keep falling down.

Jols read your sig hun

I'm in hospital so gonna be off line a bit. Still on fb but not very fast at blackberry typing so will lurk.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

oooh OOhhh OOoohhh *screams like an over-excited teenager*

ME GOT FLUFFY MAILS!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOhooOOOOOOO

Not only a new car today - but fluffy mail - and BOTH children currently sleeping - AND I have chocolate!!!!

How more perfect can this day get?

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Jols read your sig hun

what what whats wrong

oh NO who the hell put that zebra BB in my cart along with some foam wash thats the last time I let the kids are the computer!!!

of to go look at another store...of the A kind ...if jed can buy a new battery for his drill I can buy some goodies to

Apr 2007
    the Sauna

WHYV do i alwyas miss the bargains ??? i wanted the pin cuddle fleece bb .. but noooooo its not in my .. i mean gabbi's size

hmph not happy !

Mel - what and AWESOME day you are having ,,

i have a sick baby with a hig fever and nixon keeps waking her up .. she is cranky as all hell

i know how you feel Kat ...

eej - you are lovely for being honest .. i would have done the same .. couldnt live with the guilt ...

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Mel - what fluffy mail woman!!!!!! SPILL and oMG you got your car!!!! fark pics please!!!!!

Oh no it happened AGAIN!!!!! Celtic sun Green kids this time.......lets hope they dont react to someone

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

I got my first ever fluffy mail today, and I am sooo excited,,,they are going through the prewash right now! two gorgeous pairs of Cushie Tushies...so cuddly and fluffy...hmmm, do you think it would be weird if I slept with them tonight, LOL.

Looking forward to a few more parcels of fluffy arriving over the next week...yaaaayyyy!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Yayyyyyy Marlene!!! Wooohoooo!!!

Hmmm.. I smell da poo.... must go change..

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

yay!!!! i got fluffy mail!!!! well kind of fluffy...my maz NN it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thanks for the little soap Maz!!!! it smells gorgeous!!! soo good i could eat it..(not that i am going too)

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

I got 2 slips today from AP!!!!!! Ad will grab them on the way home....

I'm waiting on 3, so it's either

Jade and Midnight IB's
    Baby clothes from a BB'er for Harmony
    or Mel's.. babylegs and NN...

Everyone seems to be having a good Fluff day!! And I didn't order a SINGLE nappy!!!... (just some more babylegs!!)

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Check members meet up girls........meet up at ange's on the 15th of this month for lunch

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Oooh Must be a fluffy day today!

I got my WC Bling and (yes ANOTHER) Sandman lol I love them!

I do have a poo question girls...Im a little worried I must sa.... WARNING : WAAAAAY TO MUCH GOREY POO INFORMATION!! lol

Charlotte did a poo yesterday that seemed a little....gelatinous....Like the yellow jelly bit in corn relish (sorry lol).

Today she has done a small poo - 90% of which was a giant ball of snot looking clearish mucous. All in the middle in a big wobbley ball. ???

Any suggestions on WTH could cause this? Please! We need your poo knowledge!

WOHB: ummm....BumG napping

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Can I just say thank god BB is back up and running. I was going LOOPY! I don't post too often but I lurk lots.

LimeSlice - I'm interested to know others thoughts on you poo situation as well. DS just had gastro (THINK it's finished) and in almost all of his poops there was a big blob of mucus. Was quite disturbing.

Lots has been going on I see. We have new cars, hospitalisations, copious amounts of fluffy mail, a few enablers killing my bank balance (and possibly my relationship haha), yucky poop, an incredibly honest fluff returner and the list goes on.

How do you all keep up with everyone.

Can someone tell me more about moo goo. I'm going to buy some, and I know where to get it. I'm just wondering why it's safe to use with MCN? What's in it, or NOT in it, that makes it MCN friendly?

With all of Phoenix's gastro poops lately he now has a little bit of a pimply rash on his bottom. Moo goo will fix this yes?

As for nappy news - I've been blamed for a friends new MCN addiction. I'm actually depressed with not being allowed to buy any more nappies (unless they can "blend in" with the current stash) and watching her purchase lots to start her collection.

Oh and if anyone gets some random facebook friend request, it's probably me. Feel free to ignore me, just slowly finding a few familiar people from this thread.

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Ugh I've just looked at moo goo. Which one do I buy? There's heaps! I was expecting this big flashing link that said "Babys Bum Moo Goo" or something

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

CM - it's hte moo goo soothing cream

my understanding is that it doesn't have any of "barrier" substances that stop the MCN's from becoming resistant to fluids. it has a lot more natural products, and smells divine! I'm a moo goo convert before Gremlin even arrives - use the shampoo, conditioner and body wash daily - smells good, works well, and is good on my skin (i have sensitive skin...)

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Fantastic, thanks Briggsy's Girl. Wish someone stocked it in T'Ville, postage is expensive. I'd rather that then have to go to sposies again.

I've just had a proud MCN moment, realising that I haven't purchased any sposies for months now. And my mother in-law sniggered at the fact I was going cloth. She didn't think I'd last long.

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

hun, postage is a bit exxy, but if you get a couple of things, it works out to be exactly the same - i got the goo, the shampoo and stuff for me - and still only paid $6 or something like that for postage

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

CM - look at the stockists part of their site - might be someone near you? A local store on the coast sells them and thats where we got it from. DH just picks it up in his lunch break so it doesn't cost us anything in postage.

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Closest to here is Atherton or Cairns which are hours away. Maybe another T'villian can confirm that for me?

123412 ...