Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

do you think rainbow striped baby legs teamed with a pot of gold cover is overkill? I just need a tye dyed rainbow tshirt to go with.

Washing machine has arrived and been installed (thanks mum ) so nappy washing can start huzzah!

kat - I got some from the local discount shop. I can get you some if you like. Ikea also have them, plasticy ones.
    rayray - definitely not. I dress DS in that all the time!

pot of gold and rainbow baby legs is NOT overkill!!! my god...it is beautiful!!!!
    nana thanks...shall have a looksee at ikea...and caddie got back to me

Well I didn't get responses in time so I put about 5 liners in DS's nappy with lots of barrier cream smothered on his butt. Just a few hours later the rash was completely gone. I'm not used to this rash business, he never gets them!

Saram - thank-you so much for your offer. If his rash returns before the moogoo arrives I might take you up on it. Like I said he never gets rashes so it was a surprise to me. Maybe he's having a reaction to the magicalls as well?

Does anyone know what the inside of a magicall is? suedecloth? DS is fine wearing fleece, so maybe it's just a random rash.

Maz - I would suggest taking your own food to the theme parks, but if you can't or it's too much hassle I'd say $150 for lunch for each park for the family. It's quite exxy.

Katones - I also saw the bibs with sleeves, similar to a "smock" like an art smock etc. at Toys R Us. They're plasticy with licensed characters on them. About $3.99 a week or so ago. Just in case you need one now while you wait for a lovely Caddie one.

DS fell asleep sitting up in a trolley while out shopping today, think that was a hint it was home time.

i got my bibs with sleeves at target !!

LOL at sleeping in the trolley !!!!

Depends when you bought your magic alls ... some are Micro fleece , the newer ones are suede cloth .. usually the micro fleece pill , if theres no pilling , then its suede cloth !!
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 7th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

I think my bizy bee custom rockstar nappy has arrived woot woot!

Bought some bonds legwarmers today whilst out and about too, oh and some knee high socks in black and red checks for my little bitti bear.

Can I just say I ADORE my Clothd Up fitteds. The smalls fit perfectly right now and they last ages.

My only essential cloth related purchase left to make is another wetbag, preferably zippered. I had to buy some more breast pads too cause I soak through them by midday, can we say mooooooooooooooooooo

Oooh and I washed the Bling and Twinkle embroidered today too, he'll def fit in the TL now but not sure about the bling. Little chunker has gone up 550g in a week (3230g to 3780g)

OMG Anna - what the hell do you have in your milk? Steroids?
    lol

You can never have toooo many wetbags... I have 2 zippered ones that I alternate for her daycare nappies, and a huge one with a drawstring for his day care nappies. And sometimes I think I don't have enough!!

Yeah thats what I think Mel, we have one drawstring jamtots one Maz gave me that I end up sending to daycare so I need one for the other two in my nappy bag. Maybe even one for poo's and one for wee's just because Im anal retentive

Umm I have zero idea why my breastmilk seems to grow the kids into the Incredible Hulk lol I drip like a leaky tap though, so embarrassing when Im feeding in public. River sports a permanent milk moustache (should get a pic its too cute).

Awwwww thats so cute Anna!!! Definitely get a pic

*cluck cluck cluck*

No need to cluck Mel your baking

i'm the clucky one as of today....i watched a ceasar on tv.. and i sat there crying...saying i want another bubba!!!! told hubby and he was like....'ummmm WT F is wrong with you??' then laughed...
    i shall just have to cluck over everyone elses until dec..when we start...
    hmmmm will then have to work on DH for more nappies!!!! BUT i want PINK ones....

have finally started organising to wash the pink nappies we have - have tried so hard to keep gender specific stuff outta sight for anyone visiting - but now i just figure they can either accept we have ink stuff here, or bugger off!!

i've been really good not looking at nappies lately - have two layby's at the moment, and when we pick them up, it will be all go. no more nappies until we KNOW what works and what else we need (well, that's the theory - not likely to happen!)

have just said goodbye to mum - went there for dinner last night, put some stuff in her freezer and fridge and forgot to grab it when i came home - so she delivered it tonight, i made her a cuppa - and she went into "taking care of my girl" mode - she can be such a PITA sometimes, but at the moment, i need it. apparently i looked like shiat and she just took over. she folded/hung all the clean baby stuff, then took over - all the gender specific stuff has now gone to her house for washing - but she left me the nappies and towels to wash (hmmmm, think she's a bit worried about doing the first wash of the nappies in case they run!). ooooh, and she left the blankies we got for the baby shower for me to wash too - but they won't take much...

ended up in tears when she left - i just feel rather useless at the moment. between never ending morning sickness and nasty pelvic pain, i'm just really badly out of action!

on the upside, mum turned Gremlins room into a girls room (i've been in denial a bit i guess) - she put the doll that DH bought her in there - it's only a few inches high, but it's special! poor DH can't reclaim his rumpus room/bar now until he cleans out Gremlins wardrobe of all his crap mum has hung all of the baby stuff in there on an airing rail we have - it looks rather cute - four or five of DH's shirts at one end, heaps of Gremlin's stuff in the middle - then some of my stuff at the other end... very cute...

AnnaT - DS was the exact same putting on masses of amount of weight and was 10kg by 4 months. He was born at 4.310 kg's. He was in a size 0 at 2 months old!!

Well I think I have decided that I will start off with Itti Bitti's and go from there. Most likely the snap in. Now I just gotta decide on colours....DH has requested a red and lime green so far. I want one of ever colour but DH said no pink on DS.....What I do while he isn't home he won't know and won't hurt him....:-P!!

hey ladies

I GOT FLUFFY MAIL!!!!

7 cushie tushies in assorted colours and they are so beautiful.

i now have all of the couture ones that i want. so now i think i might look at buying some greenkids OSFM. but you have to buy the inserts for those. i love the ease of just buying the cts already done... anyone have other suggestions for something similar to CTs in minky?? preferably osfm/osfa. thanks in advance

My second lot of fluffy mail arrived today..wooohooo...thanks Mel, you are the best!!

I got 2 Happy Heinys...black and cow.
    2 Green Kids...Blue lagoon minky and retro dot minky
    A wet bag
    a couple pairs of baby legs and some bamboo and microfibre inserts.

Tomorrow or Thursday I should have arriving 2 minky maz-a-licious covers that I ordered from The Nappy Bucket. I cant wait for them to get here, I'm gonna try them with my flats.

I am so excited with all this fluffy mail!!

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    she put the doll that DH bought her in there - it's only a few inches high, but it's special!

four or five of DH's shirts at one end, heaps of Gremlin's stuff in the middle - then some of my stuff at the other end... very cute...
    I hope you have taken pics of these things....random little things like this can be wonderful memories in the years to come.

Blueberries do OSFA in minky, abbygros from cuddlesncloth ummm??? there are a few other american brands but the dollar is so bad at the moment I wouldn't be botering and they aren't that fab anyway. rumperoo from NN do a minky but I'm not sure if NN stocks the minky. (I had a rumperoo from US and it was crap - not sure if the NN are different)

Misskate - so you like the AIO's type of things? Ummm what about ittis? the sewn in ones? they are like an AIO and very noice to touch...

Or some AI2's are good too.. doesn't take long to arrange the inserts in the shell of it (thinking of ittis snap in's here or widdlewuns) and then its just like an AIO...

Umm.. I'll keep thinking..

Marlene - fluffy mail rocks.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast