... 56789 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006
    Getting to know Brisbane all over again

Marlene and Misskate - so jealous of of all your fluffiness

Feb 2007
    Brisbane

thank you saram. i just looked at the abbygro and i think they are lovely.,... how often are they out of stock though???

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

baby blings are up at Wildchild ladies

misskate - they just stocked on saturday and all gone. if you join their mailing list you will get a heads up for the next one. I have become quite a lover of these nappies, I have 5 and two more on the way.

cheeky monkey what did you not get responses for hun? sorry

WOHB - mazalicious night nappy/loveybums wool cover............. i tried a llamajama medium shorty (which is quite a longie on her!) but i think it was itchy.....wdyt?

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Kitt3n - I'm not sure what you mean? I'm waiting on a response from IttiBitti, is that what you're referring to?

I just looked at WC - put a bling in my cart - then changed my mind. The man of the house would DEFINITELY notice a new bling in the nappy collection

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

Cheeky Monkey...tell him you swapped two plain nappies for one bling with one of the BB girls, LOL.

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Well I didn't get responses in time so I put about 5 liners in DS's nappy with lots of barrier cream smothered on his butt. .
    that hun?

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

baby blings are now sold out!

Anyone heard from ShellBells? Is she OK, holding her bubba and enjoying a babymoon?

Well, we went camping and took sposies but on the good side, the sposies also wet through, no more than the fluffies, so DH has no grounds for "sposies are better"!

Needless to say, he was back in cloth within 5 mins of getting home!!!!!!

WRT the moogoo, it works with cloth as it's water-based, not petroleum-based.

Was hoping for fluffy-mail today, either maz-mail or email from bizybee but nothing would have been nice to get home from camping to!

WoHB - snoozywuns

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Ah yes Kitt3n my apologies.
    I asked if it would be ok to put lots of liners in DS's nappy so I could use a barrier cream with MCN. I didn't have sposies and no moogoo yet.

Feb 2009
    Townsville

Marlene - thanks for that suggestion, never thought of that! Too bad they're all gone now

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006

Misskate - yep as kitt3n said join their newsletter but I find she usually puts a couple up every week. i am very lucky as she lives about 15min from me and I got most of mine before they were as popular as they are now - I keep telling her she needs to emply some cheap child labour to keep up her supplies :-)

Nov 2007

Nevermind about the baby bling, I was too slow

oh Maz you know I didn't even consider about the sewn in Itti's. *slaps forehead* lol

on carriers I am hoping to nab a beetlebums in the next stocking *fingers crossed* I get one, I have my enabler on the case

nothing else to report, just a crap load of nappies to fold and put away.
    Last edited by ll80; April 7th, 2009 at 09:58 PM.

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

ll80 - I hope you're not folding crappy nappies, I usually put those in the wash

Feb 2009
    Townsville

ll80 - I hope you're not folding crappy nappies, I usually put those in the wash
    I think I almost woke DS up laughing at this

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

PMSL!!!!!!! good one

Nov 2007

ROFL!! that didn't come out right did it.
    They were clean for the record lol otherwise I might not ever be able to eat off my kitchen table again hahaha
    All nicely folded and put away, I even took a pic of them all nice in the cupboard lol sad case that I am.

Trying out the Snoozywum tonight Mel, I hope it stands up to the task.
    Last couple nights we leaked from a BBB, bamboo prefold and bamboo booster.
    I did put a booster in the snoozywun JIC cause it's new and probably not at full absorbency.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh oh stimulus money is in and i'm off to pay mel so i can get my stuff on its way... so excited to get some MCN's finally... DD is getting to fast at nappy change for my flats... Looking forward to some new fluff... Might pick up something else if i see it... DP will kill me i have brought 3 in a week. and still wanting more.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

there is still BLING at WC available....i just checked!!!!

no new nappies/fluff here...how sad

WOJB ~ sage happy heiny

... 56789 ...