Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Default Cloth Nappies #172.

This thread is for you to share your experiences with different cloth nappies.

Your moderating/admin team for this forum are:

Christy
    ~Raven~
    Tanya
    suse

You can find their email addresses here.

New to this section? Please read our Cloth Nappy Forum Guidelines HERE

For basic cloth nappy information, please checkout the Help for New Users sticky.

Your old thread can be found HERE

If you wish to subscribe only without posting you may do so via the Thread Tools at the top of the page.

YAY baby legs have arrived... not fluff but still exciting...

WOTB flat and BIG W cover... YUK

ETA... WOW i'm 1st in this cloth thread... Addicted... me never... lol

Now i know why i was 1st there was a stocking... no cash here plus i have put orders in elsewhere
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 21st, 2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: ETA

Are these the ebay ones jess..what are they like?

I am trying to work out what nap and outfit to put Em in tomorrow for our meet! I don't have a top to match the mini lala!

And I need suggestions and help to find baby legs that match the Cushie Tushies pink camo nappy...any ideas ladies?

ETA Oh jess I just saw that you can't come bugger!
    Last edited by ezymay; April 21st, 2009 at 04:17 PM.

Eej- There babylegs but yeah i got them on ebay... the other cheap ones should be here tomoz or thursday... There is a store on ebay that sells BL for 10.99 so i picked up 2 pairs... LOL... waiting 0n 6 more 2 cheapo ones and 4 hugalugs i think they were.
    I have the CT camo on layby from Mel... I'm looking at the lollipop supersoft ones... if i find some goodmatching ones i'll let u know...

Wont be able to come tomoz unfortunatley... have the hotwater repairer comming at 10 am... he came but needa a part so no hot water til then... So angry but what can u do... I need hot water... we'll have to catch up the week or 2 after

interesting abou tthe wachine machine detergents - ive been using the aware sensitive for about 6 months in the front loader but it doesn't dissolve very well - big solid lump left in each time. Cleans well though.

first ever fluffy mail today - 2 gk, sage and lilac so i actually get to see a mcn in the flesh - can't wait to wash them and start using them. i guess all my other fluffy mail will be next week as i'm in Perth and it takes longer.

eej - the pink camo ct in on my wish list once all my orders have arrived and i can tell dh that yes u want to do this fulltime so i nedd more - let me know what bl you find to match - i keep noseying everywhere at them - will be interested on what the ebay ones are like too.

thanks for my 'welcome' message in the other thread - lol at enablers - oh yes!

It was actually Maz (Marlene's) fb photos of jack's cloth adventure that sent me over the edge and into the cloth side after resisting it for so long - heehhe

Julie x

who mentioned the toddlelegz??? was it even that name?? like BL for toddlers?? bigger ones???

Default Ebay Nappies

Has anyone ever bought the ebay CT seconds? ? They say they don't affect use of nappies, things like possible colour runs in the material or uneven snaps or missing a bit of material with stitches. They are quite a discount so I am eager to buy them as after having received my fluffy mail trials yesterday - I way prefer the CT's to the fitted's (which also left fluff on everything they came into contact with including my CT's) so wondering if anyone has any feedback.
    I ordered some other Ebay ones from a lady who makes AIO's that look a lot like the MagicAlls too, so I am hoping they are good as I really like my Magic-All but don't want to spend that kind of money in each size KWIM.
    I am already enjoying my entry into the world of cloth - mind you - there's been no poo yet - and damned if I can find flushable nappy liners ANYWHERE

Sas - The CT seconds on Ebay still have all the bamboo (6 layers for couture, 4 layers for basix) but have some imperfections like a broken snap or mis-stitched, they still work very well. I have a few with a broken snap, but the snaps that are broken are not snaps that I use anyway. If you know someone nearby with a snap press you can easily get a broken snap fixes, and if the sewing machine has missed a bit then it will be easy to sew up. Shell is a perfectionist and they just arent quite the level of quality that she expects so they go into the seconds store.

Eej - I have used plain pink HLs with pink camo CT.

Havent gotten back to doing my fridge yet and chaos should arrive soon. Maybe I should see what I can make for tea.

sas BF poo dissolves really easily with a bit of hot water from the tap or chuck it in the wash as is but do a pre rinse in the machine. It is so easy compared with a 2yo poo it's almost a pleasure to rinse it Don't worry about the liners unless you want to use cream. theweewuns usually stock weenes liners so check there!

I meant to answer about powders before but duty called...I use euca powder in my front o\loader and it's brilliant

Found a different type of babylegs or huggalugs... try searching for skid pants... another name for them that i just found out... dittany baby makes some also... the designs are way cool...

i have had no luck with findind flushable liners either... But i know Gigi knows where to get some good brand ones...

Am quite new to MCN and have been trialling 6 different brands and am anxiously awaiting my bulk order of Happy Heiny's which should arrive any day. I thought I'd done enough research but hadn't come across the Cushy Tushy range and have just checked out their website and am starting to have second thoughts about the HH - I like the idea of not having to stuff... hmm... what are everyone elses thoughts on HH versus CT?

And I had been planning to do a bulk order of Mother Ease some time before our #2 arrives... Love the quality of them and also love all the different PUL covers around!! But I am thinking that CT might be the way to go there too... hmmm... any thoughts?

I think I'm starting to get obsessed with MCN!! Have been reading the forums, have about 12 websites bookmarked. And my washing machine just broke down so I had to venture down to the laundromat for the first time in YEARS to wash my little 6 nappy stash!

Katones they are called toodle bugz and are sold at the weewuns store.......

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post
    who mentioned the todlelegz??? was it even that name?? like BL for toddlers?? bigger ones???
    I think you might mean toodle bugz?
    Ive seen them on the wee wuns site

ETA snap Mel!

Happy babes make flushable liners. you cn get them fron their website. i cut them in half.

omg, a new thread already?

Thenappylady also stocks flushable liners.

Now to catch up on the last thread!

WoHB - widdlewuns "roar"

lol you girls talk to much! new thread...well I never!

Think Ill have to check out these Toddle Bugz...Might be nice for the Bump

pmsl Sar - welcome to the addiction! Id like to say we have a 12 step programme - but I dont htink any of us would do it voluntarily, you will only find enablers here!
    Bummer about having to go to the laundromat though! Whats wrong with teh washer, can it be fixed?

WOHB: iishfly purple cord embroidered flowers

ooh nice Alexis. Although the newsletter signup doesn't like me

grad went well today, will post pics later this week. Been using phone to check bb instead of turning on lappy. Thank god for wifi! Dragon behaved himself n even managed to pick up a girl
    I used to love my babylegs but my lil monsta has tree trunks so only been usin them under shorts...however ive fallen in love with something similar (my lil secret for now hehe)
    Better attend to monsta be back tomz

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast