thread: Help NEED Nappy sprayer cheapest price's???

Jan 2008

Help NEED Nappy sprayer cheapest price's???

i need a nappy sprayer and i was wondering does anyone know where i can get one and what is the cheapest price out there for one that's a good brand and with a child safety switch on it of some description?

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

I know some people have found them on ebay. Dunno how good they are though. Little squirts are sometimes on special at nappy stores, or can also be found on ebay if you are lucky.

Umm I know some people make their own by going to bunnings, you could try that.

Or there is a happy heiny's spray that you can PM me about for more details if you want.

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Mar 2008
    Perth, WA

We are just buying one of those shower tap attachments (Bunnings has them in good quality, otherwise Red Dot sometimes has them too) to put one on the bath tap and one on the laundry tap. We are ina rental property and have a broken toilet so cannot use a Little Squirt!

Jan 2008

We are just buying one of those shower tap attachments (Bunnings has them in good quality, otherwise Red Dot sometimes has them too) to put one on the bath tap and one on the laundry tap. We are ina rental property and have a broken toilet so cannot use a Little Squirt!
    may i ask whats wrong with your toilet silly q but wondering if something is wrong with your toilet if myn is also like that it obviously wouldn't be good for me either.

Mar 2008
    Perth, WA

Oh there is no tap on it...so we cannot put a little squirt on. It's an old house and an old loo and a rental property so we figure if the tap has been taken off it is off for a reason! We don't want to accidentally flood the place or something drastic like that :-)

Jan 2008

Oh there is no tap on it...so we cannot put a little squirt on. It's an old house and an old loo and a rental property so we figure if the tap has been taken off it is off for a reason! We don't want to accidentally flood the place or something drastic like that :-)
    ahh that makes good sence cheers for that info

Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean

The cheapest I found one was from mothersdirect. If you are an ABA member you will get a discount from them too

You don't "need" a nappy sprayer. I lived without one for a long time and made do with scraping off with an old spoon and rinsing in the laundry. Most of the time I forget I have one and am scraping it off in the laundry still. I think I'm a bit immune to poo after 4 kids though rofl.

Jan 2008

The cheapest I found one was from mothersdirect. If you are an ABA member you will get a discount from them too

You don't "need" a nappy sprayer. I lived without one for a long time and made do with scraping off with an old spoon and rinsing in the laundry. Most of the time I forget I have one and am scraping it off in the laundry still. I think I'm a bit immune to poo after 4 kids though rofl.
    cool thanks for that info but my laundry is under the house and its such a mission to go down there so wash it down sink after toilet

Mar 2008
    Perth, WA

Laundry under the house...you MUST be in Queensland!

Jan 2008

Laundry under the house...you MUST be in Queensland!
    YES how did ya know

Aug 2006

I got my little squirt on ebay for about $60 incl postage...keep looking, a few popped up in the time I was after one.

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

my DH made one himself with parts from Bunnings, think it cost about $30 max

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Gold Coast

There is one on ebay atm, currently at $31...It's a real LS too.

No, actually there are two. First is second hand. Second is new and at $50, $60 buy it now, which is still a good price for new.

Jan 2008

humbugs missed out on that one currently my hose on toilet is not a soft flexible one it a copper pipe this could be an issue hey?