Thread: Hmmmmm

Default Hmmmmm

Im wanting to use cloth for my bubs now that i have got the hang of everything, but im unsure on what to get.......???? I have been looking on ebay to try grab a bargin and there is a few brands on there that i have never heard of and am wondering if anyone has used them they could give me some feedback. One of them is YuYun and the other is charming Tom????? If anyone has an recommendations and places where i can grap a bargin let me know thanks

hun i have never tried anything off ebay - best to stick to brands that people can reccomend i think. there are so many places you can shop

ozbabytrends (link in my sig)
    arimehs clothie bums
    ozebaby
    weewuns
    natures cradle
    baby blossom
    baby soft landings

goes on and on. DO you know what sort of style you would like? Have you been able to check out styles in the flesh?

Oh dear......... now im more confused.....lol

I have had a look at a few but they all look the same in way of style???? I think i want AIO and the ones that can be used from birth to potty training (not velcro where you havr to keep moving to the next size........... any recommendations now hahaha Who would of thought that moving to cloth wold be so hard

It's a whole other world, hun! Seriously, stay away from the eBay "bargains". You will be turned off using cloth for sure! Have a look in the thread about Help for new users by Nelle, and maybe pop into the info section of nurturenappies or arimeh's clothie bumz.
    Depending on the shape and build of your bub, different fastenings may not fit well or sit right. Something very important to consider before venturing into a huge purchase. If you're after a cheaper OSFA option, a bulk pack of something like Bum Genius is a good place to start, but they're pockets and not AIO. A little research will go a long way to making MCN an enjoyable, addictive thing and not a hassle!

come and join us in the cloth thread hun, you will get heaps of pointers