thread: I think I've accidently thrown out a cloth nappy

Aug 2007
    Sydney

I think I've accidently thrown out a cloth nappy

Argh!!!!!

We went away for the Easter long weekend with a couple with a 1yo DD. The DW (of the couple we went away with) is a bigger cloth nappy nazi than me, and when I mentioned I might bring some sposies she was horrified (but she's only got one in cloth, not two, and not a fully breastfeed pooing machine - aka my DD). So I dutifully brought cloth for both of them but I ran out of cloth for DD halfway through the third day (last day) and had to sneakily use some sposies.

Anyway, I'd put DDs really yucky ones into one of those small plastic bags, you know the ones, just so it made opening the wetbag to put more in not completely gross. And then when I had to use sposies I'd put them in a plastic bag and just chuck them in the wetbag too. Then when we got home and I sorted it all out, because there were some sposies in bags and some pooey cloth ones in bags, I think I've put a cloth one in the bin with the sposies

This was over a week ago and I've only just worked it out. The rubbish is long gone in the truck to the tip so there's no chance of salvage.

It wasn't a very precious one but I mss it and feel very annoyed with myself. And I think a snappy went with it too. What a waste!

Thanks for listening, I feel a bit better now.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Oh no!!!!! I couldn't think of anything more annoying!!!! And grrr worthy!!!

I can send you some snappi's if you are out - think I have some spare here that I don't use?

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

enough said.....

Aug 2007
    Sydney

Aww thanks heaps Mel but I've got a few more snappies here and I don't use them very often anyway. A sympathetic Grrr is all I need (and is very much appreciated). Thanks.

Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean

Oh no

Aug 2008
    qld

. A sympathetic Grrr is all I need (and is very much appreciated). Thanks.

Grrrr, i know how u feel i have done that before, not with a cloth nappy, but with the kids swimmers, and when i say i, i mean hubby.