Thread: Ironing hemp inserts??

Default Ironing hemp inserts??

No, don't worry. I'm not one of those completely weird people that irons everything including their undies!!! I have a BBH hemp booster that is all misshapen and it really needs an iron to get it back to a state where I can actually use it. Everything I've seen says not to iron them. I guess I haven't really got anything to lose if I iron it anyway, just wondering if anyone else had without killing it???

Hey Lulu!

I'm not too sure about the ironing thing- sorry! but couldn't you try and wash it again then re-dry it flat?

Ps. I'm glad you don't iron your undies

Sorry I came across this late Lulu - what did you end up doing? I'd iron it, maybe through a tea-towel if I was worried.

Before Riv was born, I ironed the flat nappies. Mum thought I was cute.

ha ha - I ironed everything of Izzy's before she was born, even her towels!! The dumb things we do - now I complain about her "big girl" clothes that are made of different fabric that I have to iron!!

I did iron it. I'd already tried Lee's idea but it was still all mangled so I tried the iron. Its a bit better, but I think I just have to accept that particular booster is a dud :-(

Oh what a bugger Lulu..

How long have you had the booster? If it's sewn funny, send them an email and let them know you're having problems with it - I'm sure they'd want to know, and customer service is pretty good!

kat13 Guest

I'd just pop it in the dryer for a bit - works a treat for me every time. But also when it's wet make sure you flatten it before hanging to dry.