Thread: Just bought our first MCN's Cushie Tushies, are they good?

Default Just bought our first MCN's Cushie Tushies, are they good?

Hello everyone,

We have decided to try MCN's when bubby comes
    I just bought 4 fitted basix Cushie Tushies OSFA, has anyone used these?
    Good? Bad? experiences?

Yay I'm excited about jumping on the MCN's bandwagon

dont buy anymore XD

They're good if you have the right shaped baby haha... my dude is long and lanky they gape around the legs, still. I was waiting patiently for him to grow into them but i have given up now

Default Re: Just bought our first MCN's Cushie Tushies, are they good?

Do you recommend buying a few diff types? How do you make sure you have enough nappies for when bubs comes if they all fit so differently?

alot of girls buy one of each "style".. then go from there and see which one fits best once bubs is born. it's really tricky getting the sizing i have found, especially when you need to order everthing offline.

rhyb Guest

My DS is 2 and by the time he fit into them they dont hold up against the amount of wee
    I advise Baby beehinds. I use the night nappies no problem (I wouldnt bother with the smalls though just larges and mediums cz usually they wake often and just a fitted BBH will be enough). Their petites have rave reviews (though Im yet to get some Im waiting for a decent sale to woo me as I have 100+ nappies ) We have multifits here and many, many fitteds and TBH they make up the majority of our stash
    HTH

There's a lot of threads about CT's on here, do a search. I wouldn't buy them, I ended up throwing most of mine in the bin.

Baby beehinds and itti bitti's are good IMO.

I did what a lot of the girls suggested and bought 1 or 2 of about 5 different types to try them.

We used disposables for the first 6weeks then ds2 went into cloth full time. I LOVE IT!!! It can be soooo addictive!

My ultimate favourite so far is BabyBeehinds, they fit so well and hold heaps! We also have Greenkids (good for us coz ds2 has super chunky thighs!), BumGenius, Peapods, Kawazukee.

I only have enough for 1 rotation so I'm washing every day at the moment but I'm waiting for the sales through the Cloth Nappy Hunt and at the Baby Kids and Parents Market that's on next month (in Perth)

Have fun choosing your nappies, there really is nothing cuter than a little cloth bum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyb View Post
    (though Im yet to get some Im waiting for a decent sale to woo me as I have 100+ nappies )
    HTH
    fair enough too, with all those little bums

Quote Originally Posted by Teagz View Post
    dont buy anymore XD

They're good if you have the right shaped baby haha... my dude is long and lanky they gape around the legs, still. I was waiting patiently for him to grow into them but i have given up now
    I agree. I bought a few too many initially and my DD always had a huge leg gape in them as she too is a long and slim bubba (17mo now) and now they fit her well in the legs but don't feel we have much more room in them in the waist!!! they arent a very big OSFM.

I also found mine de-laminated quite quickly and some needed replacements. They were good with helping me with that.

But they may fit your little bub perfectly! Good luck.