Thread: Liners so can use calmoseptine etc to get rid of nappy sore?

Default Liners so can use calmoseptine etc to get rid of nappy sore?

We use cloth with DD (mixture of GK, BumGenius, Pea Pods - nearly all pockets), a couple of weeks back she got a sore patch on her front area - because (I think) cutting four molars and wee was very strong and she is behaving a bit like a teenager at the moment and wanting to lie in bed till 9:00am and was in a nappy longer than normal. Anyway it cleared up almost completely after using calmoseptine with sposies, (she is in sposies 3 days a week at daycare at moment as I can't get the nappies dry as don't have a drier so as daycare provide them I thought why not until the end of winter) - so we went back to cloth, then it started flaring up a bit again (just a tiny sore patch) so put her in a sposie with calmoseptine overnight, but cloth the rest of time. Looks like is still flaring up, have tried MooGoo but that doesn't seem to do anything, I don't want to keep using sposies at home, is there any other creams I can use with cloth (the house is very cold so nappy off time difficult at moment) - or would disposable liners be the way to go so can use calmoseptine etc but still use cloth? Where do you get them from?
    I think the cloth nappies are fine in general as most of her bum is fine and is not getting sore, is just this one patch that is probably more vulnerable due to previous sore.

Any suggestions? She doesn't seem bothered by it in the slightest - just makes me sad every time I change her nappy.

do you have any fleece liners?

Default Liners so can use calmoseptine etc to get rid of nappy sore?

I use natures child bio liners, they are great and protect my nappies from bepanthen, which we use.

I buy a roll of maybe 250 for about twenty bucks I think. I buy them online from cotton bottom - google and you shall find!

No, no fleece liners (haven't used liners of any sort previously) - but does any type of fleece work, I might have some fleece material that could use?

Will look up the natures child liners too, really wanted something I could go buy today!

Also I was wondering, could the fact she is at daycare now and they tend to put some sort of cream on her be making her more susceptible to getting sore, she always looks less sore after day care, but I have never really used creams or anything on her so wondered if they might be softening up her skin a bit?

just micro fleece from Spotters will do the trick. You don't even have to hem it.