Thread: Rash around legs

Default Rash around legs

DS has been coming up with a rash around his legs recently mainly after wearing a bbh night nappy with a BBH PUL cover. It looks really ouchie and seems to be from where the leg holes of the cover meet his legs iykwim. He also has been getting a bit of a rash over his bum after using the nappy overnight and when you open it in the morning it is really wet and the smell of ammonia is huge. I have a feeling that the issue is due to the cover as last night he went to bed with his usual bbh multi fit with extra boosting and his legs and bum looked marginally better in the morning. Anyone have any insight into what is going on? Should we try another cover and if so what would be good? I really want to continue using the night nappy as it is one of the only nappies that can contain his huge night time wee's..

ild try woollen cover or a fleece cover, i would also try extra boosting the night nappy as well if it was real wet. i would try not to use the pul and see how it turns out.

I know its a hassel but also try changing his nappy before you go to bed.
    I am about to start night training DS2. as no nappy here will hold all his pee.
    That will involve waking him every 3 hours or so to go to pee and then back to sleep. It usually takes about 2 weeks before they can wake themselves. Still having the occasional wetbed, but he starts kindy in 2 months and they wont like a wet bed there! (the kids are toilet trained alot earlier here then in the west cause the nappies are crapp and expensive)

I had the same trouble with BBH covers, so I don't use them anymore. Something about the elastic always made my kids rash up on their legs. I switched to fleece (maz covers) and wool covers.

I have a feeling it has to do with the cover so i might try a diff cover and see how we go. Poor things legs were red raw yesterday :-(