Thread: Snoozywuns - help!

Default Snoozywuns - help!

I'm hoping someone might have some insight into what's going wrong for us.

The three times I've used it, we have had leaks out the front. Autumn is a belly sleeper and I know that doesn't help, but I've noticed when I take it off that the front wings have folded back on themselves inside (towards her belly button) if that makes sense.

I don't think she could have it any tighter without cutting into her legs. She does have a little pot belly, could this be an issue?

Last night I even added a mini itti booster to see if that helped but no joy.

Is it a matter of more washing do you think? Or is there some other super fix-it trick I could try? I love the nappy itself but...

What size is she wearing? Maybe the rise isn't high enough or something?

I always use woollens over mine too - not cos they need a cover - but to help keep the wings in place in case he has a restless night. He is a belly sleeper too.

She is in a large and it's a good fit around the legs. I probably could take the waist to it's smallest (ie join the front tabs) but I think that would be too tight on the legs then.
    I do have a cover that I'm using with a Mandy Mac PN and they work fine so I might give that a go. Though it's a fleece cover and probably not firm enough fitting to keep wings in place I don't think. I can't use wool on her. Can only try I guess - thankyou.

DS is in a large as well and I join the front tabs together - but I think he must have skinny legs or something.. lol...