Thread: Somebody Stop me!

Default Somebody Stop me!

I need help.

I have an addiction.

I have to stop, I just dont know how

DH is going to divorce me or worse - take my credit card off me!!!

Hello my name is Stacey and I am addicted to modern cloth nappies.

AI2 minkys are my weakness I just cant look at a website without my knees going weak and my paypal account running for cover

Is there a Belly Belly support group? I cant be the only fluff-a-holic

hehehehehe soooooo know that feeling!!!
    DNt worry hun, u do get over it...for a little while then the urge to buy rears its head again, but it doesnt last as long. you'll get there, we're all here for u.

Urs sincerely, recovering addict
    Skye

Sign me up too please. My name is Sarah and I'm addicted to MCNs.

My current favourites are Lushies from Sustainable Hemp products. They only come in newborn size, and I am worried about how I will cope once my DS grows out of them.

I plan on spending my tax return on more MCNs. That would be ok if my tax return wasn't $4,000.

I look forward to laundry days because I get to wash my MCNs.

I'm now covertly buying MCNs so DH doesn't notice.

I'm an addict. I thought cloth was cheaper than sposies. Clearly not.

I've been an addict for a few years, and my stash has changed over numerous times.... so even when you think you're done - you're never "done".

Happy spending!

I'm an addict. I thought cloth was cheaper than sposies. Clearly not.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya! The amount I have spent is postage is too scary to think about too

I'm an addict too..
    I've stop saying it saves us money and just say it's better for little bums and the environment now! LOL

Argh postage is a killer!! I agree with you on that one. I usually just buy from one maker now, and buy a couple at a time, so postage isn't that bad.. LOL

lol I'm pretty sure you are not alone! I bought so much fluff online that the post lady pretty much wants to come in for a cuppa! she knows my dh best though cause he's usually home to collect the items.. last time she delivered something she got the clothes out of her car she'd bought for her grand daughter to show us. Anyway I love MCN too but I had to stop myself! I am totally in love with my bamboo prefolds and they are still my fav baby item so I hope they function well when I actually use them and don't let me down. Minky, oh minky I have 2 x BBH petite and can't wait to pop them on bubs butt too!

Yeah, our Postie knows me too Fluffy mail rocks!

hmmm hmmmm my addiction has gone on several years now and like Mel, my stash has changed a few times over.
    It does wear off - eventually.

My post lady and I were very friendly too and the postie at our new house already waves to us every day

Does it mean I'm addicted too if the postie stops me in a shopping centre car park, pulls in beside my car and unloads from her van into my car I just love getting more fluffy mail, hmmmmm, it's almost time to order more, bub is growing out of her smalls.....................................

I'm a fresh addict, haven't even tried my MCN's yet, still waiting for delivery and already dying to try some other brands.. They are just too cute!

Hi my name is Hannah and I'm addicted to MCNs.

I have recently become dissatisfied with my BBH and am trying to figure out how I can slowly replace them without DH letting on. I've discovered Motherease Sandy's. They are soooo soft.

At least our postie already knew DH because of all the car parts he buys on ebay. If we aren't home, our postie will let himself in the side gate to drop the parcels there. He loves delivering to us though because we're one of the last stops on his run.

Does it mean I'm addicted too if the postie stops me in a shopping centre car park, pulls in beside my car and unloads from her van into my car I just love getting more fluffy mail, hmmmmm, it's almost time to order more, bub is growing out of her smalls.....................................
    Yes mollycat, you definitely qualify.

yes yes
    i am adicted as well lol

so addicted i started making them lol...

yes its bad when you walk in to teh post office and teh ladies go parcell today lol

oh wait till you see some cute ones you just ahev to have, or get addicted to customs so noone will have exactly the same as you lol

haha havent started the obsession yet (although i have built up a collection, also thanks to Melbel) but we are putting in a new laundry to accomindate my growing needs lol

ohhh loula your one lucky lady a new laundry...

oh im so envious, we got one but hubby didn't listen to me

fluffy mail is the best - even DD knows about fluffy mail - she waits for me to open the parcels, ooooooooh's and aaaaaaaaah's over the new fluff, and then steals her faves!

i'm not addicted though - i buy cos i WANT to not cos i NEED to lol

Shel and I are both addicts now... I started to feel guilty about buying... so I got her addicted... now I come home from work to hear "there was this great sale on today, everything was so cheap, we needed them, so I jsut bought... a few... and then to make the postage worth it i added ... a few... others things"
    There's no hope for us!!!!!