thread: Whats ur FAV mcn and why?

Aug 2008
    qld

thanx, ill have a google after t !

Oct 2004
    Sydney

Blueberry pockets, Happy Heinys. Contrary to what everyone else experiences, I actually really like the Haute pockets. These 3 types I find easy to use (with the velcro DH and grandparents can use them too!) and they are pretty colours.

I'll probably get shot for this, but I really dont like Bumgenius. I think its my least favourite. The velcro tabs are absolute rubbish(turned to trash after just a few washes), the laundray tabs dont stick down, and the inside of the nappy that goes against babys bum is horrendous and almost impossible to clean. My experience though, so maybe they work great for other people.

Sep 2007
    Cairns

No, I'd agree with you on BumGs Karina! I have stacks of them, and admittedly they work well as a workhorse, and are good under clothes, and have been versatile from birth to now (had to replace the elastic though because it died really quickly), but they look like crud, they have aged really badly compared to most of my other nappies. They are high up on the list of things that I wouldn't buy again (Tots Bots are the other).

Oct 2004
    Sydney

Suse, LOL so many people talk about how great the BumG are but I dont see the fuss. Yours sound like mine.. 'cept I dont have heaps of them so I dont feel so bad about wasting the money on them! They looked nice to start with but certainly didnt age well at all, and although the elastic is mostly ok still, the velcro tabs look like rubbish and dont stick as well as they used to and the inside looks horrendous. Its not fleece, its something else and its strange. After all the rave about them, they werent as nice as I had thought they'd be.

My Hautes have been in rotation for ages and they are still looking great!

Apr 2009

For the Look-

Itti , Cherub's Kiss- Berry Plush

However- I am a MASSIVE fan of Pockets- I prefer them alot more than AIO
    So I am in love with Haute & Bumgenius.

They're my faves