Thread: 11mo no teeth!

Default 11mo no teeth!

Hi!

Louis still has no sign of teeth! Did anyone elses bubs get their teeth really late?

Thanks!

Yep Kristie. Lindsay got his first tooth at just over 10 months. I have heard of babies getting them even later than that though. Ages ago I bumped into a woman who had her baby boy a few days before Paige when they were 14 months and he had only just got his first tooth then.

The girls were late starters too, Erin was 9 months and Paige was 8 months.

I have always wondered that if they get their teeth later, does it affect when they start to lose their baby teeth?

Hi Kris - Ella didn't get her 1st tooth til 10 months. And now that she's almost 13 months her mouth has suddenly sprouted an extra 4-5 teeth in one hit! I've also heard that the longer they stay in the healthier the teeth

Hi, my niece didn't get her first tooth 'till 12 months.

My GF's Little girl is the same age as DS, 16 Months old, and she still only has two teeth. She seems to manage biscuits etc really well though!!

DD didn't get her first tooth until she was 13 months, and then her 2nd at 15 months. After that they came through really quickly. DS didn't get his 1st until he was 15 months, then they came through really quickly as well.
    I wouldn't worry about it, they'll come through when they're ready.

Matilda got her first at 13 months and her second two weeks later. Then when she was 18 months she still only had 4 teeth. Now at 27 months she still has two eye teeth to come through as well as her 2 year old molars.