Thread: Already??

lucysmummie Guest

Default Already??

Who here has had an early teether?

Lucy is 13wks this friday (dont look at my ticker its wrong I think?)
    She started teething symptoms last wk when she was 12wks slobering everywhere, chewing EVERYTHING tempuature on thursday nite red rosy rashy cheeks. SMELLY poo and today they have gone runny and she KEEPS doing them more than usual!

Im pretty certain she is cause i put my finger in her mouth and she loved chewing on it also I found a few shaprish bumps... Im pretty sure Im right???

Any one else in the same boat?

Yep, Blake was definitely teething @ 13wks although he took until 5.5months to get his first tooth through.I can't remember when my DD started her teething but she also cut her first tooth @ 5.5. months. They both had their second teeth before they turned 6 months. Good luck it's hard to find stuff to help soothe them, although from memory I think they can have Orased Gel before 6 months. Check with your pharmacist though first.

mooshie Guest

yup sure can happen, my ds was 12wks old when one day i felt a little nip and yup two lovely white pearlies lol - he was a great teether and had no symptoms whatsoever HOWEVER my dd seems to get sick every time she cuts a tooth, thankfully she has them all now so am glad thats over

Ds #1 was an early teether, started around 12 weeks and had his first tooth a couple of weeks later

lucysmummie Guest

O cool! thanks girls i dont feel so alone now! I went to the clinic nurse and she said it sounds like lu is teething! but also said she might not cut for a while... which I might add is fine by me OUCHIE that would hurt I recon!

Yeah, Lily started teething at 3 months aswell but didn't get her first tooth until 7 months and has been teething ever since and just getting more and more teeth. I think she has finally got them all now.