Thread: AR milk and still being sick

Default AR milk and still being sick

I changed Eleanor on to S26 AR formula and sometimes she is still bring up milk a little while after her feed.

Is there anything else i can give her to try and stop this ?
    We have our 6wks appt at the doctors next week and hopefully will find out if it is reflux and if i can give her anything else.

Michelle there are other AR formulas out there... I found the S26 to be the worst with Matilda. We used the NAN HA AR for her & it worked really well. Now that I've done some research into her reflux & Jovie's I realise it has more to do with the amount of actual milk solids in the formula than anything. HTH.

Christy was Matilda still sick when when you changed her on to NAN HA AR ?

Well... she was less sick. She didn't vomit as much at all and seemed better than she was before. But all in all, not as much as I would have liked. IT was the best formula out of everything we tried.

AR formula did absolutely nothing for Zander.

tiggy Guest

Hi Michelle,
    Ivy was exactly the same. It was only after months of vomiting that a paed (bless his cotton socks) suggested allergy to cows milk protein. We tried soy for a month and it was no better. He changed us onto pepti junior, which is a milk protein free formula, and in a few days she was like a new woman. She still had bad vomity days, don't get me wrong, but she was alot better. Perhaps something you could look into?

Thanks Tiggy for that information.
    I'm taking Eleanor for her 6wks check tomorrow with the doctor so i will talk to her about it all.
    Some days she's a little sick and today she was big sick while out shopping just glad she wasn't in the HAB.

Princess Confused i changed Eleanor on to Karicare HA AR last week and she's been so much better. The only problem i have is she gets runny poos now.
    Did you notice a change in Laila's poos ?