Thread: A baaaaad combination!

Default A baaaaad combination!

Rolling from back to front is a baaad combination with reflux!! Zander learnt to roll over on Friday night & we have gone through so many blankets in the last 2.5 days cos as soon as he rolls he chucks!

I love him learning new things, but I'm not sure if my washing machine does LOL!

Melinda Guest

Oh Sarah, I totally hear you!!! Jacob was a 'happy chucker' (and he chucked A LOT up until he was 6m old in fact) and we used to go through that many sets of clothes and cloth nappies (which we used to put under him in bed, on the floor for tummy time and general play time).

I don't think I've ever done so much washing in my life LOL.

I am certainly hearing you both as well. Matty is still a happy chucker.

I should warn you... just wait until he starts solids... such delightful colours the vomit turns into - and it actually smells like vomit - eekk.

Eeeeeewwwww!!!! Do you think Zander can stay on bottles forever then?? j/k

Sarah, have you tried folding over a cloth nappy and putting it at the top of his bed under his head? Might just protect the bottom sheet atleast.

If you think the spew is going to be bad, wait til you get the nappies

Take care
    Trish

Nah Trish he's fine in bed, never spews in his sleep thank goodness, it's just when he's up & rolling around the floor. He squirms so much I'd be chasing him all day with a nappy!

Yep KWYM about the squirming. Tehya was layng bare butt on my bed yesterday morning waitng for her bath. She had a nappy under her bum, that was until she moved and peed all over my bed of course #-o

Take care
    Trish