Thread: Chiropractor helped my refluxy DS... have you experienced the same?

Default Chiropractor helped my refluxy DS... have you experienced the same?

[HTML][/HTML]Just wanted to sharewith all the mums and bubs going through tough times with reflux that yesterday we took DS#2 to the chiropractor who worked on his back and neck and skull and DS is responding well and showing signs of improvement!

DS has VERY bad reflux. He was posterior in utero and born by C-section, using forceps and apparently this has comtributed to some neck issues which can affect the nerves that control digestion.

We have another appt on Tuesday, but things are looking up! If only we had known this for DS#1 we would not have gone through so much heart-ache!

Has anyone else had similar experiences????

Yay! That is so awesome! Did you go to the chiro I gave you the details for?

We have had such success with our boys at the chiro .

I'm so happy for you! I hope the improvements keep happening!

Hi Trish,
    in the end we went to a chiro closer to home, but thank you for your recommendation, i was a little hesitant about taking bubs to a chiro, and your recommendation helped convince me it was worth it!!

I'm so glad you gave it a try! And that's great you found one close to you .

Chiros are so gentle on babies, most of the time I would have sworn the chiro hadn't done anything LOL!

Mia has been to the chiro 6 times in the past 5 weeks for her reflux. No difference.

Hollye - sorry is has made no difference for you. Our Chiro mentioned that there are certain factors that can influence the reasons why bubs has reflux and therefore if they can make a difference or not.

It appears that DS#2 has some of those factors i.e was born by C/S, with forceps and has some head and neck 'trauma' and this can often be helped.

Good luck with Mia's reflux xx

Yeh my chiro seemed to think it was her neck too (head tilt). But i think we are discovering it may have more to do with a milk allergy of some sort. He did work magic on her head tilt tho.

I am on a dairy free diet also as instructed by our paed...

I dont have any children but the chiro i go to has a lot of infants/ young children that get adjusted, and some of the stories of success are just amazing!! Im glad it helped your precious bundle!