Thread: Cutting 1st molsar

Default Cutting 1st molsar

Lucie hasn't been too bad teething so far, but she's currently cutting her 1st molars and it's a nightmare. She's totally off food and milk, had a temp (1 day only) and has the bright red cheeks. Do these ones give them real trouble?????? She's been waking extra early too. Please tell me it will end soon - it's now day 3..............

Yeah I think the molars are definitely worse
    We had no trouble with the single teeth either but once the molars starting coming I learned what people complain about when they talk about teething hell.
    We usually have about a week of disturbances with each molar - not sleeping or eating properly, sore bum, and cranky.
    Hope that tooth pops through for you both soon.

Molars are currently giving Maggie trouble. Bright red cheeks, not sleepy well, erratic with eating. Wants to be held, but not wants to be held all at the same time. Arrrgh

Astrid - I'm with you right there at the moment!

Ok so all is 'normal' as normal as can be I guess (whatever that means). Hope miss cranky pants snaps out of it soon because it is very draining and her brother or sister will be here any day!

Thanks for your responses guys

Awww, poor thing! Not looking foreward to the Molars coming up.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I can totally relate Soph. Last night was our worst night, Jonah woke up screaming and crying and just would not stop with either of us holding him. Bonjela didn't work, panadol didn't work, he didn't want to drink any water. We took him out to the loungeroom for a bit and he calmed down but he had to sleep in our bed which was a nigthmare because he wanted to muck about. Grrrrrrr, all I can say is bloody molars, I hope it doesn't go on much too longer.