Thread: Dr Browns Bottles

Stacey Guest

Default Dr Browns Bottles

Does anyone know where I can purchase these bottles for my reflux bub..

Im in Sydney and have found them on US site which doesnt ship to Aust..

The bottle look really good and my be able to help with my bub's drinking probs ..

Thanks
    Stacey

hmmm haven't seen them. Matilda has reflux and I haven't tried any different bottles for her, we use the Big W sort.... she hated Avent after spending all that $$ #-o

Stacey Guest

Hi Christy,

I tracked the bottles down at babies galore in Chatswood ... and they are absolutely fabulous .... my bub has never looked so contented after a feed ..... I am so happy ... this site is fantastic ... I have gained alot of great information ....

They are expensive but well worth the effort. I had to replace everything I had ... down to the bottle holders cuz had to get wide neck but worth it.

Cheers
    Stacey \/ =;

What is it about the Dr Brown bottles that makes a difference? Does anyone know?

Stacey Guest

Hi Sarah,

I can't tell you technically, it has a valve system in the bottle, however after trying alot of different bottles, my bub suffers from reflux, dr brown bottle helps her. She suckles very easily on the bottle, I think it does stop air pockets. The bottle are of a very high quality too ...

There is a website that helps explain more ..

Stacey

mj Guest

does anyone know where to buy these in Melbourne?

we used them for our first baby in the UK and they were very good. The issue is that as the baby sucks milk out a vacuum builds up inside making it harder to suck. The browns bottle has a vent to stop this happening.