Thread: Has anyone successfully usedBrauer Stomach Calm for reflux? (10 months old)

Default Has anyone successfully usedBrauer Stomach Calm for reflux? (10 months old)

Just wondering if anyone successfully used Brauer Stomach Calm for reflux? (10 months old) we have tried Gaviscon - with no effect and 10 month old DS is about to restart Losec as reflux has flaired up since crawling.

Has anyone used Brauers Stomach Calm and does anyone know what it is/ how it works? i.e. will it interfere with the Losec??

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

I haven't used that one specifically but we have had a lot of success with different homeopathic medications prescribed by a homeopath later on.

BUT Marinas Infant Reflux/Colic Mixture worked wonders, if I had the choice of the two I would go back to the Marinas one.

Hi Luca Jacks Mum,

I used the Calm remedy to help with sleep and it made no difference. I dont think it will mattter if he is on any medication but i would check anyway. The other thing that i tried was Zoton for reflux. I dont think that i know anyone that has had any success with losec but i know a couple of people that have used Zoton and it worked wonders. I tried it with lachlan and it made a little bit of difference but not that much.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how you go!!

I would have to agree with Scarlett. I tried the Brauer's with no effect but used Losec in conjuction with Marina (recommended by my paed) and that seemed to work better for my first 2 children.

Lynnette x