Thread: has this happened to ur bub?

Default has this happened to ur bub?

i got realy scared this afternoon when after eating his lunch, DS started choking and couldn't stop. He has severe reflux but it has been really god for the past 6 weeks and he only has mild silent reflux, every now and then he has three or four painful big swallows then hes ok. Today he seemed to have silent reflux and continuously swallowed for 2 mins and was struggling for breath and in pain and screaming and upset. when he eventually got it under control he did a few huge burps and started giggling so i guessed he is okay, now he is exhausted and really clingy and refuses to have a sip of water, he has never refused a drink before. I gave him a little bit of mylanta to help with any pain and wind.

has this happened to your bub?? Just wondering if it is 'normal' of if i should be concerned

alos he has had 2 spews of thick mucusy sort of stuff that just comes out and dangles from his mouth?????

someone can delete this thread if they like.

ended up taking him to the hospital as he was very distressed and uncomfortable for 1.5hours. Doc thinks he must have aspirated some of his lunch, he should be fine though. We just have to keep an eye out for any fevers.