Thread: How long between teeth

Mimi's Mum Guest

Default How long between teeth

Hi, just wondering if there is any approx time between teeth coming up. Little chicken got her first one - bottom right 10 days ago (6 mths) with no symptoms out of the normal (that i could put my finger on) now she seems to be really grizzly do they keep hurting as they come up more, or would it be another one..
    any ideas
    Thanks

jack first 2 were a week between each other then the next 3 were a month later and been 10 days or so and #6 is thru big time, I have to say the top ones have bothered him the bottom ones literally came thru during naps but I think each child is different

Mimi's Mum Guest

holy crap rach - that quick, i had no idea that they can happen so regular, so i suppose this is just the start....
    thanks

they come in pairs I beleive if they come thru in normal way, Jack is what they call cross teething so he look a tad odd

Riley got his two bottom teeth smack on 6 months old (both on the same day) and his first top tooth/teeth are coming through now (7.5 months old)... We've known they were coming since we've had some LOONNNNGGGG nights and hard days...

Mimi's Mum Guest

Thanks guys, i'm pretty sure something is definately wrong DD is really really unsettled, my poor little chicken. So i'm hoping it will be like Rach said and just pop up hopefully very very soon. I'm a bit said though cause i really like her little gummy smile, i can't imagine her with teeth.

Well i suppose thats it then, now she's got teeth next she'll be moving out with her husband and the grandkids will be on thier way.....