Thread: Losec for Reflux

Default Losec for Reflux

Has anyone been prescribed Losec for their bubs reflux? Just wondered how it went.... Zander took his first dose really well, considering it's a tablet dissolved in water we were really impressed.

caroline Guest

My 3 year old was on losec when he was a baby as he suffered with reflux. After only a week we noticed an improvment and after four he was like a whole new baby. I used it until about 8 months I think and it was great. It gave him such a relief. For my son losec was the best thing for him.

Thanks for that Caroline, it's always good to know that it's worked for someone.

Hey mate, Ive just been reading your various posts on Zander's reflux and I didnt realise the extent of it. Big hugs to both of you and I hope this medication works (quickly!). There is nothing worse than bubs crying and feeling useless, but remember the cuddles you give him must help. I remember how warm and 'safe' my Mum's hugs were - nothing in the world can hurt you when you are in Mum's arms!! (awwwwww!)

XXOO

Jess

That's the hard part Jess - all he wants is mum, dad's just not good enough half the time.