Thread: Lots of toothie-pegs!!

Melinda Guest

Default Lots of toothie-pegs!!

Gosh......how many more teeth can our boy pop out?! Can you believe, that at the grand old age of 14.5 months, he has 15 teeth?!?!

Does that seem like an awful lot or what?! LOL

Has anyone else's baby had this many teeth at the same age?? Poor little tiger seems to be permanently teething!!! He got all 4 eye teeth before his molars as well (he currently has 3 molars with the fourth on the way, which will then mean he'll have 16 teeth!).

YAY Jacob!!!

Actually Mel - Aidyn seems to be exactly like Jacob! Aidyn has his first 16 teeth (including 4 molars) by 14 months!
    Its full on though isn't it - feels like it will never end!
    But at least they have enough teeth to eat a big steak now! j/k (thats what DP likes to say, LOL)

You should be in for a break after this next molar hopefully... the next ones aren't due till they are 2. Although I suspect Aidyn may have them a bit sooner than that as I think he is beginning to teeth again. But at least we've had 4 months off!

Wow that is a lot of teeth! Lily is lucky enough to have 2 at 11 mths LOL.

mooshie Guest

wow mel

wtg jacob with all those toothie pegs and also ayden to ambah - those two little boys will definately be enjoying a steak soon lol.

my ds cut his first 2 teeth at 12 wks and had all 20 teeth by the age of 17mths, so it looks like your boys are heading down the same track.

Melinda Guest

Correction - he now has 16......OMG! LOL

LOL, WTG Jacob!!