Thread: Poor little munchkin

Pietta Guest

Default Poor little munchkin

Poor little Ryley has SIX teeth all coming through at the moment!!

He is having such a hard time but i suppose it gets it out of the way-

I hate seeing him so upset...

You poor thing! Apart from giving him water ice blocks to suck on and panadol etc, theres not much you can do. But I know how you feel. :flower:

sherieb

Oh poor Ryley, I hope its all over for him soon!

Melinda Guest

Oh the poor little sausage!!!

Which ones are they Pee? Can you believe Jacob has 16 teeth and has done for a couple of months now?! OMG!! I know a near two-year old who only has 6 teeth! LOL

I hope that you can find some relief for him somehow and that he doesn't suffer with it for too long and those pearly whites pop through in no time!

mooshie Guest

oh pee

poor little ryley. my ds had 8 teeth come through all at once the month of his first birthday.

lani is also cutting teeth atm - bottom molars arhhh she is okay but now i ask her if her teeth are sore and she says ye ye and puts her finger on her tooth that is hurting. she usually cuts 2 teeth at a time usually within a week of each other.

i have been giving the lovely miss lani icey cold water melon and she just loves the coolness on the gums, i find bonjela stings her to much (as the gum has already cut) and those molars takes ages to come through, so last night i used some lemon juice along the gums and it seemed to do the trick, i also give her the braur teething relief and so far haven't needed the panadol.

lets hope a few pop through for ryley in the next couple of days.

Pietta Guest

Thanks everyone-

Well he has his four dracula teeth half out, then he has two molars on each side so that is 8 teeth- OOpS!!

I have the Brauer stuff do you find it to be good- we stupidly give him panadol coz when he is having probs he grabs his throat- i just realised how silly i am!!

Ice cold stuff hey that they can chew on. Something weird though- since his teeth started to come through he has been sucking all his food instead of chewing. Maybe thats from pain??