Thread: Reflux Question

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Default Reflux Question

My 5 day old bubs is bringing up all his milk everytime i breast feed him, he doesnt seem to be keeping it all down. This doesnt make a difference with his sleeping though, he goes down for 3hrs then wakes up again for another feed, but im scared he isnt getting enough milk from me.. He is only little 2.7 kg and needs to put on some weight.

Does anyone know if this is common or is there something I can do to stop him from bringing up so much milk after each feed???

Sonia.

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Thanks Brooke. I just remembered that i posted in the wrong sectin.. Oops...
    Will look at Reflux area now.
    How do i upright feed when breast feeding would that be the football hold??

Its hard to feed upright more when bf, but with my 2 refluxers I have just held their mouths on the bb & rather than being horizontal let the bottom half of them rest on my legs... if he is that long LOL

Christy just wondering i fyou can move this thread to the reflux section.

I will try feeding him with legs down my side,i have huge boobs so its not going to be easy thats for sure.

Moved for you

Thanks Christy