Thread: Teething poos

Default Teething poos

How long do teething poos usually hang around for? Is everything supposed to go back to normal when the tooth comes through? Kynan's had diarrhoea for a couple of weeks now and I thought it was either something new that he ate or teething. For probably just over a week I put him back on basic foods that I knew he'd never had a reaction to and for maybe half a day it looked like there may have been the slightest improvement but it must have been a coincidence. So I figured it must be teething but his 2nd tooth has been well and truly through for some days now and there's been no change. Should I take him to see the GP? I'm a bit worried about him getting dehydrated...

Lily's teething poos hang around for weeks. Maybe he's still teething but you just can see the other teeth yet? But if your really worried, maybe take him to the doctor.

Paige is cutting an eye tooth ATM and has had teething poos for about 2 weeks now. They also give her the worst nappy rash too. Yesterday she actually had blisters on her bum from the acid. The poor little thing didn't even want to wear a nappy. With Paige it usually goes within a few days of the tooth coming through.

You know, I am so glad that other babie/toddlers get this too (well you know what I mean) because some baby books say this doesn't happen and that it is not related, but I know that it is. So glad to know Paige is normal.

Thanks, Tegan & Sherie! I'm glad it's normal for this to go on for so long! Kynan's teething poos have started to ease up in the last week which is a huge relief as it was starting to give him his first nappy rash!

I think Indah is getting top teeth, coz her urine is so acidic, she has been grizzly & waking during the last 3 nights, I am exhausted...
    I bought Brauers teething stuff this afternoon & she is noe asleep. I hope she sleeps all night, I have so many meetings & functions this week.....
    Her poos have been runny too!!!