Thread: When will he stop chucking?

Default When will he stop chucking?

It seems my little man has an intimate relationship with vomit. After all, when he was in my belly, he made me vomit for 6.5 months. And now that he's out, he's done the technicolour yawn about 4-5 times after every feed, everyday. That's a lot of chuck.

We're pretty used to it now, but I just wonder WHEN DOES IT GET BETTER?!!! He's ten months old!! Over it, man!!

I seem to recall hearing somewhere that if it continues after the age of 1, its a concern and we need to see someone about it? True, false?

Anyone have any hurl hope?

Jess I could have written the same post but my ds is over 12 months. I seen the doctor about it when he was 9 months but she didn't seem concerned about it at all. He isn't doing it as often now but it can still be 1 to 3 times a day, we do get a few days when he doesn't vomit. We are going to see a different doctor in a few weeks and see what he says. I think I should have gone to a different doctor after the other doctor didn't take notice. My poor df has to clean it up every time cause it makes me vomit. Sorry I can't give you any hope. Maybe take him to the doctors if you are concerned.

Just bumping!! Seeing the dr about it tomorrow as well...