thread: Woo Hoo we have a tooth!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2004
    Cairns QLD

Woo Hoo we have a tooth!

Glenn's first tooth has cut the gum and I am happy to report that I think he is going to be another easy teether, With Evan I didn't notice any teething signs nor have I with Glenn makes it hard to keep track of when he gets new teeth to record in his baby book but woo hoo!

They is great Fiona Gotta love easy teethers. Kameron was like that pity Lachlan wasn't

Love

Melinda Guest

Woo hoo! Well done little man!!

With Jacob's two bottom teeth, we didn't have too much trouble, just a few grizzly days with one day that was worse out of all of them when each tooth actually cut, but his third tooth gave him quite a bit of trouble. He's now getting his fourth.......here's hoping it's easier than the third!!!

BellyBelly Life Member

Jul 2004
    House of the crazy cat ladies...

Woohoo, that is great that it has not been a big drama at all Fiona!
    And congrats to little Glenn on his first tooth!! =D>

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Oct 2003
    Forestville NSW

=D> YAY for Glenn!! What a great job getting a tooth & not showing any signs!!! We are still jealous of teeth over here...I know they'll come sooner or later

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2003

Christy I know what you mean about being jealous of teeth ... we are the same here. 9 months and still nothing. She has been grizzly fore a week now and still nothing.

Cheers

Melinda Guest

Hate to tell you this guys, but Jacob just got his fourth on Monday, and his fifth yesterday!! OMG!!

I should set Jacob up on MSN so he can have a chat to Matilda and Asha about teething.......I'm sure they can teach him a few things in return!! (Perhaps they can give him a little bit of crawling advice??!!!)

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2004
    Cairns QLD

Well we have 2 more teeth, but not the ones I was expecting! He is now cutting his two outer top middle ones! But the 2 center ones don't look far behind. Once again, no realy signs of teething other then the slits in his gums!!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2004
    Cairns QLD

Once again, no real signs of teething other then the slits in his gums!!
    I take that back, today he has been such a sooky boy! its kind of nice as he wants to cuddle up, but he is also whingy all the time!

BellyBelly Member

May 2004

Yay for Jacob and Glenn getting their teeth.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2004
    Cairns QLD

Glenn has my permission to be sooky with these teeth because the poor bugger has FOUR coming in at once!!!! All 4 top middles ones are greeting the world. My poor little bubba :smt022