Thread: WOW 2yr old molars

Default WOW 2yr old molars

I am so blessed with a trouble free teething toddler. From his very first tooth Evan has been a good baby as far as teething goes. One night I said to DH maybe he is going to start teething becasue he was waking alittle bit more one night but nothing major just out of pattern. The next morning there it was his first tooth!

Over the last few months I have noticed him with his fingers in his mouth a fair bit and put it down to teeth but that was all he would do, no fevers, no cranky outbursts etc and then today I noticed his upper right 2nd molar had come down. I hope Glenn is as easy with teething as Evan.

It is great when the kids teeth without much fuss isn't it Kameron was the same as Evan a day of grizzling next day teeth, in Kamerons case 2 he always cut two at once.

Lachlan on the other hand has had all the major signs, very grizzly, red cheeks, drool although not heaps, off his food etc and he finally gave up his first tooth today

Love

I just hope the other 3 molars come out just as easy. Its funny how once the tooth finally breaks the surface ( one on the bottom looks to have cut the gum) all the little things start to make sence. Like the fingers in his mouth all the time. I actually said to DH yesterday that maybe he is doing it becasue Glenn sucks on his hand so Evan is copying. Nope just the teeth.