Thread: HELP - No Cry baby trainer wanted

HappyMumsy Guest

Default HELP - No Cry baby trainer wanted

Hi there,

I am in need of some help - desperately.

We are having trouble with our babies sleep, she is 10 months old now. She has been not the best sleeper her whole life but we are now very tired and need help desperately. She has had some good periods, but right now she is out of her routine and is a shocker and I feel lost.

I have read and really like No Cry Sleep Solution but I feel I need a bit of human support and am looking for a "baby trainer" who has these philosophies to help us.

Obviosuly a Control Crying person (like from Trescillian or Karitane) won't be of any use for us.

Does such a person exist that teaches/helps with a No Cry Sleep Solution(in Sydney)?

thanks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I dont know of anyone but I can highly recommend Pinky McKay's 'Sleeping Like a Baby' or if you want immediate help, look up a post-natal Doula - they are fantastic for helping both baby and mother. http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-attendant-locator - you might be able to find some there.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

have wanted someone like this but also dont know where to look! good luck

There's a business idea for you Kelly. Belly Belly Mothers Help!

Hey Guccibabe!
    I am a Mothercraft Nurse on the Gold Coast. They are the best people to contact for things like this. Generally most nannying agencies can set you up with one. A mothercraft nurse is available to you 24/7. Hope that helps everyone

If you find one can you please report back??????? I would love some help like this and thought that there was only Karitane or tresillian who scare the heck out of me! Tresillian sent someone out to help me with DD#1 and it was so regimented and scary. (admittedly it was nearly 15 yrs ago and they may have changed)

I was speaking to my MCHN about this at out 18 month check up. She had names of local people that have different methods, so finding someone that tailors to your needs and beliefs.So maybe give yours a call
    Bec

I have a clinic visit for Riley next week so will ask then, thanks.