Thread: Music for Dreaming

Default Music for Dreaming

Oh. My. God.

How good is this CD????? Missy is sound asleep at the moment with the beautiful tunes in the background.

Ok, she fed to sleep but we had that on in the background and there wasn't the usual overtired rumbling around that she usually does. She lay with her eyes wide open as if to say "wow mummy, this is nice" and they ever so slowly drooped shut.

YESSSS!!!!!!
    Thank you to Feeb who recommended it!!! (I think our original post was lost).
    Sue xxx

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

No worries glad its working well!!!!!!!!!

Wish my DS2 would fall asleep like that he will if with me!!!!!!!

Its a gorgeous CD.

YAY!! Hehe, was hoping you'd see this thread Feeb, thanks for recommending it!

I was almost asleep too!! DH came through to see what had happened as it had all gone so quiet in the bedroom

Sue xxx

what cd is it lol??? curious

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Its called Music for dreaming.

It's called Music for Dreaming. It's lullabies which are performed by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

It's GORGEOUS!! I wish I'd got it before missy came along. It recommends that you play it while baby is still in the womb so they get used to it.

Sue x

oh ok that sounds so gorgeous.. do you get the cd from anywhere or somewhere inparticular?

If you google it, there is a whole website but I got it cheaper on one of the discount book sites.

Sue xxx

might have to look into this one lol... might work on my ds too lol...
    Thanks hun

I love this, I downloaded it from itunes before my bub was born for about $11.. I've played it two nights in a row while gently rocking him walking around the bedroom when he's had trouble settling (we've only been home from hospital for two nights) and straight away his eyes opened wide, his eyes looked around and his mouth relaxed a little bit open, and he was asleep by about the second song.. its really beautiful, and sooo nice to see a lovely interested relaxed reaction from my 8 day old boy! Definitely using this every night at bedtime.

I remember my 2006 buddies and I doing the 'round's with it..we still play it every night..V doesnt like it anymore but M listens to it and he's almost 3. If W has had a bad day I put it on and it calms him

It seriously rocks!!! So peaceful and calming LOVE IT!!!