Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help - my eyes are popping out!

Glad you have had some good nights rest now Sarah!
    Just curious, have you noticed if he has cut any new teeth?
    As teething was always a major thing interrupting Aidyns sleep (and making his poos runny). I noticed you mentioned (in your first post) that after giving the panadol he fell asleep - which makes me think maybe he was in pain? As Panadol actually has no sedative effect at all, so I tend not to believe that it can be used to help bubs sleep? (unless of course its pain that is keeping them awake) iykwim? (someone correct me if I'm wrong??)

Either way it sounds like you are onto a good thing here, so I hope it continues for you! Constant night waking can just be so tiring to deal with...

Yep Ambah he has had a new tooth come through recently, but it's been going on forever!!

But look at that face Awwwwwwww....He's so gorgeous....Butter wouldnt melt in his mouth Sarah

LOL I know Ally, too cute for his own good I think!!

Had a bad night last night, up 5 times again. I think his issue was that because it's dark now if he wants his dummy he can't find it. Hmmm not sure how to solve that one.

what about a dummy clip sarah? Though at his age he is likely to just unclip it off isnt he?

Hmmmm I might have to see if there is one out there that he can't get off.....

Oh Sarah! You just cant win sometimes LOL! This is one of the main reason DS is waking too... We have put half a dozen in his cot with him now LOL! We have the light on in the toilet all night too, which gives just enough light. I'm Pretty sure he is waking because of his teeth too. Its just so hard! Thank goodness it doesnt last forever he he he!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Sarah, I haven't read anything yet but I looked at your ticker and saw he was spot on 18 months. This is the peak age for separation anxiety - one of those, 'grin and bear it' stage unfortunately... you should get hold of a copy of the Wonder Weeks as on the BB recommended reading list - lots of advice and info.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Yeah he has 3 in his cot, but they all seem to end up on the floor at one time or another! He has a little light on his radio that lights the room up enough for me to find them, but it doesn't seem to be enough for him. I might have a look at the shops today for a toddler resistant clip.

Thanks Kel, I'll have a look at that as well, add it to my ever growing reading list

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Probably grab it from the library because its almost over the younger developmental stages - might not last long but then its great to have for the next one. You will be surprised how spot on it is!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123