Thread: Settling and camping

Default Settling and camping

Boy, have left this a bit late to ask. We are going camping tomorrow and I normally settle Maggie with music. I am wondering how she will go being settle outside, with no music and not a lot of background noise (just nature sounds and the crackles of the fire).

Any tips? Just note that we cannot take a small stereo as we are at re-enactment event, so nothing modern.

Sorry - no suggestions from me.. but maybe she'll love the natural night sounds out camping anyway Have a great time! I love camping

Well Maggie went to sleep fine, I just followed her cues of when she was tired, I did not force anything on her. Transferring her to our bed was very difficult though, it was very cold and she wanted to stay latched on.

I'll bet it was cold! Glad to hear she slept well We've been talking about camping this coming summer. Hope Tallon is as cooperative as Maggie!

It was soooo cold Monday morning that the baby wipes were frozen!

LOL. Once we were out at Oberon, and the frost was sooo thick one morning.. the washing up water in the bucket had frozen, and the eggs were frozen! Crack it open and there was this solid jellylike egg. LOL.

Glad things went well Astrid